JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got my Draco today and I am glad I did now time to make it my own with a few accessories. This is my new car gun (backup). For the money can't even think of anything out there that can beat the firepower (that you can legally own anyway). Can't wait to shoot it!

I have one also, for exactly the same reason. However, right now I have a KelTec SU-16C in the car as I haven't fired the Draco for function and until I do I'm not willing to trust my life to it. This is in addition to the .44 spec w/CT laser in a compartment in the car and a Kahr CW45 also with CT laser that I carry.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I agree about the function thing, I need to shoot this thing soon, all I can say ... for the money nothing beats its period. I love it already next thing is to clean it thoroughly then test fire it, and get some accessories like a single point mount which parrellex.com is out of stock right now and refinish front stock and I think I'll be good for now. Man what firepower in a small package! Love it allready! And price come on man!

I agree about the function thing, I need to shoot this thing soon, all I can say ... for the money nothing beats its period. I love it already next thing is to clean it thoroughly then test fire it, and get some accessories like a single point mount which parrellex.com is out of stock right now and refinish front stock and I think I'll be good for now. Man what firepower in a small package! Love it allready! And price come on man!

Yep, can't have a loaded rifle in the car but a loaded pistol (with your CPL and loaded mag locked in the well) is OK.

Yessir good ole SBR tax stamp, but I am putting a sling mount on it and its perfectly legal and much more concealeable that way with a single point sling. If it were legal (without a tax stamp) I probably would put a side folder on it though.

Yessir good ole SBR tax stamp, but I am putting a sling mount on it and its perfectly legal and much more concealeable that way with a single point sling. If it were legal (without a tax stamp) I probably would put a side folder on it though.

an SBR in WA was illegal even with the tax stamp?

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

haha I don't have that big o balls, but technically it would be perfectly legal, but don't have enough money for a lawyer and have a family to think of. If the NRA said they would back my up I just might though just for bubblegums and Giggles of it...

Dean just so you know I would not put a folder on it even if it was legal only putting a sling mount utg foreend on it and hogue pistol grip and this thing will b all I ever wanted it to be. Oh yeah and slanted muzzle break and this will be a bad mother! What other "pistol" has this firepower? U tell me.

Dean just so you know I would not put a folder on it even if it was legal only putting a sling mount utg foreend on it and hogue pistol grip and this thing will b all I ever wanted it to be. Oh yeah and slanted muzzle break and this will be a bad mother! What other "pistol" has this firepower? U tell me.

Actually several do, the Kel-tec PLR-16 for one as well as several of the .308's on a AR lower. I just don't like the protruding housing on the gas operated AR's. But NONE of them are as cheap to buy and feed as the Draco.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Nice Marty, I just got my drum today. Looks pretty crazy with a 75rd drum, I think I like it better with a 40 rd mag

Dean of all the AR variant pistols, the only one I like is the plr, but I will never buy another Kel Tec again, and prefer the 7.62x39 to the 556 as well. 308 pistol would be too much I would think.

Nice Marty, I just got my drum today. Looks pretty crazy with a 75rd drum, I think I like it better with a 40 rd mag

Dean of all the AR variant pistols, the only one I like is the plr, but I will never buy another Kel Tec again, and prefer the 7.62x39 to the 556 as well. 308 pistol would be too much I would think.

I have several KT's and have never been disappointed by them and P-40 with the .357 SIG barrel is a handful. In fact KT quit producing them as they found out that many people just can't handle the "kick" from them and caused malfunctions. I've had very little trouble with mine but it is tiring to shoot. Makes a lot of other pistols seem tame by comparison.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

my everyday carry is a 380 haha which is a Kel-tec copy (Ruger LCP). But I had a Keltec sub 2000 with a few issues I could not resolve, don't know how it worked out after got it back from factory. Overall they have innovative designs, good prices, just leary of my lemon, and a few friends who have gotten keltecs with issues. Just my opinion thats all. Never heard of a p-40 .357 sig conversion, that sounds pretty sweet to me!

my everyday carry is a 380 haha which is a Kel-tec copy (Ruger LCP). But I had a Keltec sub 2000 with a few issues I could not resolve, don't know how it worked out after got it back from factory. Overall they have innovative designs, good prices, just leary of my lemon, and a few friends who have gotten keltecs with issues. Just my opinion thats all. Never heard of a p-40 .357 sig conversion, that sounds pretty sweet to me!

Kel Tec produced the P-9, then had a .40 conversion for it that replaced the slide and barrel. They also produced the P-40. The .357 SIG barrel would drop intro either the P-40 or the P-40 conversion. I had both the P-9 converted to P-40 and Sig 357 barrel and a P-40 with the .357 SIG barrel in it. I sold the P-9 top end years ago and about three years ago sold the P-40 and .357 SIG barrel for it. I kept the P-9 lower with the P-40 conversion slide and .357 SIG barrel. I had the slide hard chromed and black coated, but the coating material was faulty and started to flake off. So now it's in the "white" plating.

Anyway, shooting it really gets everyones attention on the line!I wouldn't enter any competitions needing long range shots though and 50 rds through it is enough in a day!

I used to be active on the KTOG site but haven't been there in a while.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

On my Draco I have a UTG quad with a Nikon red dot. Put your cheek on the top of the reciever cover and no butt stock needed. It's solid. It takes a little getting used to but it's solid.

Nice good to see another owner of these unique pistols. I am in the middle of all my mods then I am reparkin everything and refinishing wood foreend. Still not sure if I want to keep the foreend or not since its just plywood lower, teak upper?, eventually think I want to go with the Tech sights for my Yugo, with tritium front sight on both. I think a red dot makes alot of sense on the Draco as you did with yours. Everything I have had for Nikon optics have been a great value and worked every time. So Sheepdog the UTG quad is a nice foreend huh? Does it have good heat shielding? I have heard very mixed reviews fo the Tapco foreends.

The UTG is the best thing out there for the price. I like quad rails but I don't like plastic quad rails. The next step up is $150+ and I don't need it that bad. UTG works fine for holding stuff on. I like the nikon too. My past AK's broke all my cheap red dots. My nikon hasn't broke yet. It doesn't have any heat shielding but it's a lot cooler than the wood. A LOT cooler!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top