JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know when I was researching what kind of stipple pattern I wanted for my M&P the more pics i found online the better so I just wanted to share some of my frame that Mike Dehnke of firearmstands.com did for me. Turned out great. Fully recommend him for anyone looking for stippling work in the Portland metro area.

Stipple1.jpg

View attachment 192649

Stipple3.jpg

View attachment 192651

View attachment 192652

View attachment 192653

Looks very nice! How does the grip feel?

I've done quite a bit of stippling lately and this is BY FAR my favorite. It provides the right amount of grip but does not chew up your shirt or side when carrying concealed. I have a feeling I'll be doing more of these, especially on my own guns!

Thanks for posting the pics, the kind words and your support! It looks amazing in OD with the DeltaPoint!! Let us know how it shoots!

Looks good!

Did they get their FFL finally? They might want to change their website or not advertise they are doing O1 FFL work until they do.

I've partnered up with Erik at Black Rifle Company, LLC in Clackamas, OR so I can start refinishing receivers and controlled parts as well as grip stippling and other work.

My shop situation is not ideal and Erik has the space and likes my work so I'll be doing quite a bit of refinishing on his rifles as well as other work down there.

I'm going to be working on my website as soon as I get a few other projects done as my current clients come first. I've also finally got some help in the shop so I can get my turn around times down to half what they used to be.

Rotated your pic for you:
Stipple6.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top