JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Against my better judgement, I made a YouTube video review. Never done that before, so give me some 'likes' so I can get some YT street cred :s0114:

[video=youtube;S-Uw6NfO-1Q]

Edit: well... I took the darn thing apart, so figured I might as well get that on video also. So, here's the disassembly and assembly vid:

^^^ a bit awkward for the bottom two fingers w/out the magazine in it. The 10-round rotary mags (it uses 10/22 mags btw) fit flush with the bottom, and the 25-rounders stick down.

With a rail for optic and 25-rounder:

It actually fits in the hand quite nicely. They designed it pretty well with a palm swell and a thumb rest and such. When you put the second hand up on it, which has its own little places to go, it works just right. There's no mag in it in the photo so that makes it weird because there's no place for my ring and pinky finger. Normally they would be under the empty part with the flush mag in it and there's a lip on the back for your pinky to press up against, or they would be wrapping around an extended mag. It's cool because your palm is actually directly in line with the barrel, meaning it pushes straight back into your hand and arm so there is zero muzzle flip or rise at all, whatsoever (apparently. Haven't shot it yet). There's no slide, as the reciprocating part is entirely inside of it. Funky little thing.

Jeremy

View attachment 147663

View attachment 147664

View attachment 147665

View attachment 147666

View attachment 147667

Maybe the threaded barrel will be slightly longer so your fingers won't be so easily placed in front of the muzzle. Of course, once you thread on a suppressor (or a fake) the problem is solved.

Thanks, guys! I'll definitely follow up with a range review when I shoot it sometime this coming week. Certainly a toy. ...and it even looks like one... feels high quality though. Fit and finish is actually very good, and it feels solid.

Willamette valley arms had one of these today. Wacky looking little gun

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called the second they opened today
I have been looking for these sence shot show. paid 230 with ruger mag which I didnt need. sold for $45 so paid $195 out the door with background.Going shooting in about 2 hours. CANT WAIT! also i will be geting the rail attachment to fit it to my ar15
001_zps788f3451.jpg

I have been looking for these sence shot show. paid 230 with ruger mag which I didnt need. sold for $45 so paid $195 out the door with background.Going shooting in about 2 hours. CANT WAIT! also i will be geting the rail attachment to fit it to my ar15

If you do this make SURE you have it (the .22) registered as an SBR before attaching it.......... Remember under 16" barrel + stock = SBR.

Glad to hear you picked it up. I was surprised to see it myself.

"Tactical Cock"

I thought it was kinda funny! BUT... of the many dozens of comments I have gotten on the couple of forums that I visit, plus the comments on YouTube so far, you are the FIRST person to mention that. I told my wife and she said, "you're ret@rded." hahahaha.... so... Glad to hear somebody thought it was funny besides me :s0114:

How much was it?

Paid MSRP. $199

also i will be geting the rail attachment to fit it to my ar15

I see Nwcid already mentioned this... but... simply doing this would be an NFA violation, subject to 10 years Federal prison time. You MUST register the ZiP as an SBR (short barrel rifle) and receive your tax stamp back (takes ~6 months right now) before you could connect the ZiP to a rifle. AND... and... this is important... I would NOT purchase the rail that allows you to do that before you get the stamp in. NFA violations can be brought for "constructive possession," meaning just having the parts to attach them is an implied violation and can be prosecuted as a violation. It's like having an AR-15 pistol and a stock that could be attached to it, or an AR-15 rifle and a pistol upper laying around without a pistol lower to use it on.

Anyway.... be careful and don't accidently break any Federal laws!

Yes very true. But building my AR15 pistol with no butt stock on it will do me just fine. I hope :s0131:. Trying to not steal your thread but went and shot it today. Very fun to shoot. Had some jams but I was running 525 rem golden bullet bulk pack junk. Very easy to clear with the right side charger. Anyone that likes to shoot 22 should own one. I dont recommend for little kids though because they could very easely put there hand over the barrel. If you can pick one up for under 200 do it! Selling for over $400 on gunbroker. Made my week bolus Thank you again.....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top