JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up a new compact M&P this weekend....littlle thing is a heck of a shooter. I was a little worried about accuracy out of a compact till I took it out to run some rounds through it..not worried anymore :) I wouldnt mind finding an extention for the mags for range use just to fill in the feel of the backstrap portion of the grip but I am sure I will get used to it :)

You can use standard or full size mags in the M&P pistols. An X-Grip is nice to fill the gap - from the end of the grip to the bottom of the FS magazine.

If you are talking about the backstrap, the fine folks on smith wesson forums can help.

FWIW - if you buy a replacement 9 barrel and a 9 mag, those can swap into your 40. Some on the internet claim you can run 9 in the 40 mags, others claim malfunctioning. I'd suggest not mixing - just one less thing to have to keep track of.

I am good with ten rounds but would like to have just a little more grip were the hand meets the back of it. I shot it again yesturday and getting more used to it every trip out :) I do like the idea of throwing a 9 barrel in it. Would save a little $ when shooting. I have to say I have no regrets with this with the purchase so far

Correction! You cannot use a 9 barrel and mag in a 40c as they have different size casings so head spacing and the ejector will be off....

BUT. what you can do is buy a .357 sig barrel and run that, as the base if the casing is the same. I personally bought the .357 sig and bought a .40 barrel. Both work flawlessly:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top