JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a Walther CCP on Monday (finally), been waiting to pick one up since November. It replaced my Walther PPQ M2
Took it to the range yesterday (Tuesday) to try it out. It shoots really well, accurate, comfortable, and almost familiar. Put about 200 rounds through it as that what I had time for. No major issues, just one instance where the slide didn't fully return to battery.

I was trying out some different ammo to see what it liked. All shots were taken from a standing two handed position, both at 7' and 21'. I'm no expert marksman and do not claim to be, that being said i tend to rush a little bit and that could have definitely played into my groupings quite a bit.

I'll post up pictures of the targets in a few.

Trigger is not bad. Takes some getting used to. But I don't dislike it. Surprisingly the galco website lists the same holster for the ccp as the Springfield xds. So I picked that up.

Pictures!
Top targets are 7' bottom targets are 21'
Ammo was American Eagle 115Gr.
RBS Ammo 115Gr. (Skagit Shooting reloads, they are a TMJ round).
Speer Lawman 115Gr. TMJ round again

I ran the TMJs due to the gas system. I'm going to try some others soon, and also try and record the muzzle rise vs an M&P Shield that my friend has.

20150303_120658.jpg

20150304_072651.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads