JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The one in Tulalip. I have had good luck finding stuff there.

Recently picked up two pistols there, first was a 1916 Erfurt P08 and the other was a nice Gray Ghost P38.

The Luger is all matching except for the magazine, which is a correct wood bottom mag. Bore is bright and shiny.

erfurt left.JPG erfurt right.JPG plate.JPG erfurt toggle.JPG

Very nice finds! I own both a P08 and P38 (Neither military). The P38 is a much nicer shooter. The Luger is a much cooler gun! I really enjoy both of them!

I had to put a new recoil spring in my P38. It was pretty harsh shooting full power 9mm before replacing the recoil spring. I believe the new recoil spring has gone a long way to keep the gun from battering itself apart.

Would you be comfortable sharing how much you paid for them?

a little over 800 for the luger, a little over 700 for the P38.

Very cool....Something about those Luger P-08s! Ever since you were a kid ya' know? I'd love to have one, but from what I know you really don't want to shoot them, much if at all. And if I'm going to put that kind of money down, I want to shoot it!

Very nice! I would not have hesitated at all to drop $800 on the Luger!
if you do shoot it, dont shoot any +P. I also have read that folks will replace the springs with a Wolf spring kit and also the firing pin. It too has the serial number on it.
James

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads