JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The one in Tulalip. I have had good luck finding stuff there.

Recently picked up two pistols there, first was a 1916 Erfurt P08 and the other was a nice Gray Ghost P38.

The Luger is all matching except for the magazine, which is a correct wood bottom mag. Bore is bright and shiny.

erfurt left.JPG erfurt right.JPG plate.JPG erfurt toggle.JPG

Very nice finds! I own both a P08 and P38 (Neither military). The P38 is a much nicer shooter. The Luger is a much cooler gun! I really enjoy both of them!

I had to put a new recoil spring in my P38. It was pretty harsh shooting full power 9mm before replacing the recoil spring. I believe the new recoil spring has gone a long way to keep the gun from battering itself apart.

Would you be comfortable sharing how much you paid for them?

a little over 800 for the luger, a little over 700 for the P38.

Very cool....Something about those Luger P-08s! Ever since you were a kid ya' know? I'd love to have one, but from what I know you really don't want to shoot them, much if at all. And if I'm going to put that kind of money down, I want to shoot it!

Very nice! I would not have hesitated at all to drop $800 on the Luger!
if you do shoot it, dont shoot any +P. I also have read that folks will replace the springs with a Wolf spring kit and also the firing pin. It too has the serial number on it.
James

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top