JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great little pistols. Have long held value amazingly well. Many years ago a new shop and range opened here and Wife and I went to look. While there they had a 3032 with box that said used at (for these) good price. when I looked at it sure looked like whoever had owned it never fired it. I finally had to resort to E-bay to get some extra mags. No one had any. CDNN has been my go to for mags for a long time. When they have what you want they seem hard to beat. When Wife was still carrying this she looked at one of the .22 versions one day as a cheap practice piece to go with it. She did not buy it so I went back a week later was just going to buy it anyway and it was of course gone.
I have one threaded by tornado technologies in .22. Love it.

I had my buddy at Tick Licker's order me an extra mag for $22. Looking around for a pocket holster that will be to my liking. I also picked up 4 boxes of .32acp yesterday. Looking forward to getting out to shoot her.

Since I'm one of those weird persons who likes to name everything, I dubbed the mouse gun "Minnie". :D

blob.jpg

the 1903 fits a pocket oh so simply. It is slim and discrete. And those 1914s work in my pockets about like the beretta, but with more history. I daily wear a belt that is 1/4 inch thick Amish leather. It is ridiculously sturdy. I can put a desert eagle in my pocket and my pants stay up. In fact, I have done precisely that. (Do not reccomend, that one is just cumbersome)For me it is less about weight and more about shape. The 1903 and the 1910 seem to disappear in a pocket. Also, turn of the 20th century, men had hands about my size, so the grip sizing works better. But they lend themselves to concealment easily. The 1910 came with an IWB holster that I believe may be original
The 1903 is even heavier @ 24 ounces empty, though to me has more style than the 14. I don't know the 1910, I thought it was a 45. That' s cool and a great find.
Nonetheless, I confess, I hear you loud and clear about style and ergonomics.
On the Keltec, I can only get one finger below the trigger guard and just a little skin of the next, barely on the corner.
Plus, Its dang hard to find any beauty, or love a plastic 32.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top