JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade, not sell, one of my 1911's. The one on top is a 1st generation Kimber Custom Classic (the mark on the slide is a thumbprint, not a problem with the finish). Yes, it is Yonkers and not Clackamas. It is all original, although I don't have the box or papers. The second is a Sig XO. This was made after the "man-hole cover" on the right-hand side of the gun. I do have the box for this one. Both are great guns, but I don't need two. I'm looking to trade one or the other for a 4" or 5" ambi-safety 1911 by Kimber or Sig. Prefer generation 1 Kimber, or post "revolution" Sig 1911's. Ideally I'd like a Kimber Pro CDP or a Sig C3 or Carry. Would also let one of these 1911's go for a a nice factory built AR 15 or 9mm pistol length AR. Will also consider other 1911's, but please, no Taurus, RIA, Charles Daly, Armscor etc, and no double stack 1911's. Thanks for looking.

FTF Only in/near Tacoma

rsz_dscf3683.jpg