JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went shooting with my kids on Sunday. They got a lesson on why everything is getting closed to outdoor shooting. After I explained why we were picking up 4 bags worth of someone else's trash before setting out our targets; we put out a tarp to collect ALL of our shell cases including SHOTGUN SHELLS and .22s! When we were leaving I had them to look back at the area we came to shoot at and asked them if it looked better than when we arrived. They agreed and promised me that when they go shooting on their own that they will leave the area better than they found it. :s0155:

Aces brother. Good lesson. To bad it was needed. Went thru the same thing over and over when my boys were growing up. Couple weeks ago I met my boys up the hill where we usually shoot. They had two bags of crap in the back of their truck they'd already pick up.
They're 19 & 21, I was a pretty proud dad, so I gave em each a brick of my coveted .22's for a job well done. So hats off to you.

I went shooting with my kids on Sunday. They got a lesson on why everything is getting closed to outdoor shooting. After I explained why we were picking up 4 bags worth of someone else's trash before setting out our targets; we put out a tarp to collect ALL of our shell cases including SHOTGUN SHELLS and .22s! When we were leaving I had them to look back at the area we came to shoot at and asked them if it looked better than when we arrived. They agreed and promised me that when they go shooting on their own that they will leave the area better than they found it. :s0155:

Thanks for doing what you did out that day, said before your an excellent example of how things ought to be.

Thanks for the positive replies:) I'm going to take a fine tined rake next trip out to see what we can do about the carpeting of shotgun shells; unless someone has a better idea. (bulldozer:)) It only took me two weeks to recycle (stomped everything flat) and sort the trash and get it out of here. Not a big deal at all. I didn't feel like paying to dump somebody else's trash after picking it up.

Bellarum.... was that up Salmonberry rd.? I took my boys up there today and the place was the cleanest I have ever seen it. We picked up a couple bags (not much room in my jeep) and packed out all our stuff. All the BIG stuff was gone. just a bunch of targets and some plastic stuff and a TON of shotshells. we filled up a small box with shotshells

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top