JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What Firearm Related Project Should I Complete For The Week Ending 1/15/21

• Clean rust off backstrap of new to me Model 29 revolver.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Attempt to convert 10mm case to 40 S&W case.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Make wife happy by removing ammo & reloading components from dining table, treadmill and living room

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Share your pain time.
I did a big purge this last October, and I know that ridiculous little voice in the back of the brain.
"Don't throw THAT away, it's olive drab canvas! It's only got a couple holes in it ."

"Those flashlight warranty cards and instructions are just paper, you have plenty of room for paper "

" if you keep that .25acp magazine for just one more measly decade you will find a gun that matches, I promise. "

Good job cleaning up , brother.
So you mean its more than just moving things from one side of the garage to the other? (Think of rearranging the chairs on the decks of the Titanic!)

So you mean its more than just moving things from one side of the garage to the other? (Think of rearranging the chairs on the decks of the Titanic!)
When the women folk leave for five hours or more I bring my toys downstairs and spread it out on the living room floor.
That oddly ended up rhyming?

On a serious note, getting the bags ,packaging, boxes into the trash is a huge problem for me. This must be common for our people.

Do as I say, not as I do. Tidy things up and keep them organized first, is advice I nearly never heed. I would be working over that beautiful 29, and looking forward to putting it through its paces.

I need a little motivation to complete literally hundreds of firearm related projects/tasks on my list of things to do.

I am a serious overachiever when it comes to procrastinating and I have a very short attention span. I get bored of focusing on one project for any great length of time.

I am testing out the idea of asking NWFA members to help decide what project(s) I should do in a given week. I will do my very best to complete at least the top voted project/task in the poll above by 1/15/21.

I hope this idea will encourage others who have a long list of firearm related projects, to work on them as well. If it does feel free to post your progress in this thread. If you have ideas on how to tackle long project lists please share those as well. Thanks for you help.

Poll is open one day only.

You need to get rid of more small pistol primers.......................by selling them to me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top