JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Movies with dark themes are often filmed at night. It is part of the film's atmosphere.

th?&id=OIP.Mff11293450291be14a510bbaa5be1ba6o2&w=264&h=198&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

lol

th?&id=OIP.Mff11293450291be14a510bbaa5be1ba6o2&w=264&h=198&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Fun fact, Deadshot tried to kill his abusive father while he was abusing his brother, who he truly loved. He fell out of the tree right as he was about to take the shot and missed, killing his beloved brother.

Deadshot is not religious, he is simply ironic.

Deadshot is motivated or made dangerous by his lack of concern over his own death. He is not suicidal, he just doesn't care if he lives or dies, and that makes him dangerous. Most think this is because of the guilt he carries for his brother, the son he lost and the parents that hated each other.

DC is ok. I am a Marvel guy myself.

Deadpool would PWN Deadshot or pretty much any other member of the Suicide squad any day of the week.

Fun fact, Deadshot tried to kill his abusive father while he was abusing his brother, who he truly loved. He fell out of the tree right as he was about to take the shot and missed, killing his beloved brother.

Deadshot is not religious, he is simply ironic.

Deadshot is motivated or made dangerous by his lack of concern over his own death. He is not suicidal, he just doesn't care if he lives or dies, and that makes him dangerous. Most think this is because of the guilt he carries for his brother, the son he lost and the parents that hated each other.

DC is ok. I am a Marvel guy myself.

Deadpool would PWN Deadshot or pretty much any other member of the Suicide squad any day of the week.

Like a fictional Keanu Reeves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top