JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is actor Will Smith, all decked out in the role of the DC Comics character Deadshot, in the upcoming Warner Brothers movie: SUICIDE SQUAD, due out in theaters this August.

What do you think of his AR?

Suicide-Squad-Deadshot-Costume-HD-682x1024.jpg

I think that I am looking forward more to this movie, than the upcoming Batman vs Superman.

How about you??

Suicide-Squad-Deadshot-Costume-HD-682x1024.jpg

Last Edited:
Is that a phrase from the Bible on his collar and the barrel shroud??? "I am the light.. the way" ??? o_O

Actually, it is a twisted reversed version of John 14:6, in which Jesus says that "I am the way and the light." Deadshot's version is "I am the light - the way."

So is he referring to the Bible? I don't know. Even if it turns out that in the movie he is, he would not be the first killer in the movies to twist words from the Bible to help establish his identity.

Remember how Samuel Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction quoted from Ezekiel?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Needs iron sights.

Exactly, I personally don't care how good of optic I run. I run a minimum of 3 means of aquiring a target on my go to. I can't stand when a buddy shows me a setup without a Co witness or irons. I might let a QD optic slide without a Co witness.

Looks like sweet setup otherwise. Safariland hood setup, med drop. Definitely my style.

Hmm, looks like Mr. Smith needs to pay some mortgages.

You know, the 2013 Blockbuster AFTER EARTH cost $243 million to make. After it flopped so badly at the box office, I think that Smith's star power in Hollywood has been badly tarnished. That movie was a very bad investment, and was supposed to make his son a star too.

It was a truly awful movie, I thought. I had to struggle with watching it myself.

AfterEarth_Will_Jaden.jpg \

Since his wife Jada Pinkett Smith was so successful last year starring in Gotham on Fox, perhaps that inspired Smith to give a DC Comics character a go too.

I thought that her Fish Mooney character was great:

Gotham-Fish-Mooney-850x560.jpg

AfterEarth_Will_Jaden.jpg

Gotham-Fish-Mooney-850x560.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews