JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is probably the rarest of them all :D (just because its the newest model)

I typically hate Glocks, but I always told myself I would buy this one if Glock ever finally produced it.

This project is going to span over probably a long amount of time, depending on money, but I will update it as it goes along.

Starting out;

IMG_0302.jpg

Threw a light on for fun;

IMG_0304.jpg

New barrel :D

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

Some hints as to what it is;

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Not to go too far off topic, but I have NEVER seen 10mm ammo locally. Bi-Mart, Wal-Mart, Fishermans, Wholesale Sports - nothing.

Can you only find it online? Was it like that before "hope and change"?

Not to go too far off topic, but I have NEVER seen 10mm ammo locally. Bi-Mart, Wal-Mart, Fishermans, Wholesale Sports - nothing.

Can you only find it online? Was it like that before "hope and change"?

Usually philomath carries remington 10mm. You can find HSM or OMC at the shows as well, and occasionally buffalo bore. Its pretty easy to find. But I have this magical blue thing that creates ammo, I just need to find some brass :(

PhysicsGuy,

Please keep us posted on your progress (particularly when you add the Long Slide) and how it shoots accuracy wise and recoil, will you? And if you notice any extra "oomph" out of the longer barrel?

As for ammo..... FWIW..... I picked up some at Wholsale Sports and Guncrafters in Salem (both FMJ) had to go to DoubleTap for my hollow points.

Great Gun!!!

PhysicsGuy,

Please keep us posted on your progress (particularly when you add the Long Slide) and how it shoots accuracy wise and recoil, will you? And if you notice any extra "oomph" out of the longer barrel?

As for ammo..... FWIW..... I picked up some at Wholsale Sports and Guncrafters in Salem (both FMJ) had to go to DoubleTap for my hollow points.

Great Gun!!!

Will do, I need to pick up a chronograph pretty soon to get some good data.

So has wholesale had some recently? Every time I've been in there, it seems like they have no handgun ammo.

I bought some there (wholsale sports) this week. They got 10 boxes in thurs. Am and by 3-4 pm all but 3 were gone. They said they are getting more in every week, it's just that 10mm is not on the high side of their best sellers... So, less inventory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top