JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Upload File down below the smiley faces. I just tested it with this sad photo. Sometimes it doesn't work for me. . My computer is outdated and probably has more viruses than a plane load of West Africans though!:eek:

535547_343259165782833_931212392_n.jpg

Like this?
IMG_5188.JPG

If the photo is full size, say 3MB then you need to do a thumbnail, I guess.

?

IMG_5188.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone tell me how to post photos to the forum. Is there a simple way for an old man who isn't good at computers. I have photos in my computer but don't see how to attach them

Click where it says "Write your reply" in the window at the bottom of the thread you want to post a photo on. Then below it says "Upload a file", click that. that should give you a screen where you can find your "Pictures/Photos", or? Find the photo you want, click on it and then click "Open". Choice of "Thumbnail" or "Full Image" will appear. Looks to me like if your photo is large, like 3mb, then use the thumbnail option and the site will re-size and give a good pic.....

fall winter 11,12 008.JPG

Mike

Edit: Maybe not perfect, but it worked for me. Hopefully it will work for you to.

fall winter 11,12 008.JPG

Re-sizing photos is a pain, for me anyway ,NWF allows me to upload a photo unaltered. I just need to choose "Thumbnail", then it's up to the viewer to click the thumbnail to see the full pic.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top