JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Scroll down for photos.
I am looking for a 3"/3.5", lightweight, quality, reliable, .45 ACP 1911 for duty use like a Kimber Ultra, a Desert Eagle (DE1911USS), Dan Wesson ECO, or similar quality weapon.

And/or.....a Marlin 39 lever action .22 S/L/LR short barrel rifle (Mountie or Carbine....I have always regretted selling mine).

My T3T is in like new condition, in the bag with less than 120 rounds fired (two qualification courses & the balance ammo testing). The reliability is 100% and accuracy, as you'd expect, is amazing, one hole off a sandbag at 15 yards with three different loads (see NHC factory target photo). I don't shoot as well as I did when I was a young man but I can still manage 1.25" groups at 25 yards off a bench. It has the thinner Officer frame that is now also used on the T4 and the 4.25 " bbl with the bushing which provides perfect balance. It comes with everything sent by Nighthawk, Gibbs, target, build sheet, removable magwell, etc. I bought it new and only carried it in a leather holster for a couple of days. I work in street clothes and need something reliable and accurate, but less expensive. I had Ernie Bray at Red Creek Tactical Cerakote it (black) and he did an amazing job. There are NHC magazines in the photos, but I traded them for three new Wilson #47,OX magazines which I will include along with the one slightly used Nighthawk magazine. I paid $3450 after close to a year's wait for the weapon. With shipping to Ernie and back, and insurance, the Cerakote was $252.00 but now you can clean it with anything. It has the Sprinco recoil reduction/reliability spring system that Ernie recommended and I also have the Nighthawk flatwire recoil spring setup in addition to the stock Wolff springs, total cost $150.00. The magazines were $32.00 each and the ffl fees were $35.00. That comes to $3983.00.
Price your trades according to what you have in them and what they are worth to you and I'll do the same. We'll both end up with an exchange we'll be pleased with. I am not a dealer so no paperwork is required face to face in Oregon if you are a legal buyer with your ODL or Oregon CCW. I will ship it out of state, insured, on your dollar but it will have to go to your FFL dealer.
Or....as an alternative...just go to the bank, withdraw $2983.00, and I'll meet you 1/2 way.

Thank you,
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
IMG_0272.jpg IMG_0283.jpg IMG_0271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did felt in love with this handgun a year ago now it is pop back up, you are killing me here. I love this handgun but I hate it when anyone else rubbing it beside me.

:s0160::s0160:
I did felt in love with this handgun a year ago now it is pop back up, you are killing me here. I love this handgun but I hate it when anyone else rubbing it beside me.
Sorry to cause you pain...not my intention at all! It's been sitting in my safe for months. I wanted it for so long, finally got it, then found that I had waited too long to get it (when I had my back turned old age set in). Even then I loved it so much I couldn't bear to sell it. We should start out in our mid-seventies then get younger so we can physically enjoy the wisdom we've accumulated.
There is a solution to your dilemma.....don't make the mistake I made, putting off what should be a priority in life, like owning and enjoying the very best 1911 CCW that's available, when it's available. I'm a couple of hours from Roseburg & I'd be happy to meet you there......

Last Edited:
I'm nowhere near having this kind of money, but I'd be willing to trade you three handguns, a rifle, a shotgun, and a bunch of ammo straight across for this. The $$$ amount is pretty close, so let me know if you're interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.