JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I couldn't find any threads dedicated to photography, theres show your guns, show your pets but I searched and couldn't find anything that related to general photography. If there is, sorry for starting this one but here is a few of mine. Share yours here if there isn't another thread dedicated to .
2ltm4nm.jpg
4qk9eb.jpg
t7hlyx.jpg
npqbsk.jpg
28a7ymc.jpg

Last Edited:
:D Stars & Bucks....Bethlehem, Israel March 2014

DSC_3090.JPG

The wall dividing Israel from the Palestinian occupied areas (Bethlehem in this case)

DSC_3135.JPG
And at night in the hotel....:(

No-Netflix.jpg
....don't mean to hijack the thread...I just like pics :D

Bump...

Tonight I snapped probably my favorite photo in a while:

temporary.jpg

The full resolution is amazing in detail. I was 2' away using a Nikon D3400 and a 50mm Prime lens set to 4 second exposure.

OK I'm sitting here talking with my sister and she wants to get a camera for my niece for Xmas she is 13 year's old and loves taking pictures what is a good camera to start with around $250 to $500 she's really good with computers and my sister says she has a good eye for photography but just been using her I phone for now

Lol not exactly what I was looking for kinda need something she could carry around take good pictures that can be downloaded and develop into photos she plays sports and dancing classes so would have to be able to take action photos

In my opinion a good camera will be about $300-500 for a starter camera.
I wouldn't go too fancy to let her get her passion started.
Look at different photography programs on the computers.
You can do some amazing things with photography programs and a decent camera

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads