JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know not everybody uses Photobucket. Some folks have glowing reports of how wonderful it is, while I believe too many folks struggle severely. I have struggled, off and on, as long as I've used it.

I am now denied access to my Photobucket account for not paying my upgrade fee. Problem is, I did pay it, and I have a payment confirmation from them, but I cannot get the attention of their robot that answers customer service requests.
.........................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................

An update, or lack of an update to my dilemma. Before you reply that it works perfectly for you and I need to clear my cookies, please read the entire post.

A year ago, I paid Photobucket $35 for a years subscription of extra storage, and to be ad-free. Makes the entire site easier and much faster to use. And before you say you wouldn't pay, well I did, and that's my choice.

Over a week ago, I was denied access to my Photobucket account, as my subscription had expired. 2_zps3bstipbk_jpg_original.jpg

I clicked where they said, and I paid another $34.99 for another year. And I immediately received email confirmation that they received and processed my credit card payment.

But, then I continued to be denied access. I have attempted many times to contact their customer service. After 4 days, I finally received an automated response saying since they've heard nothing more from me, they will consider my problem resolved. What??? I responded again, reminding them of the whole scenario. Three days later, (yesterday), I received a response. They said they have not received nor have any record of my payment. What???

I copied every e-document, and the receipt for payment, and every discussion I've had with their robot, and returned it again to their customer service.

Seems they are overwhelmed, and it takes customer service requests 3+ days to be at the top of the stack. And then, they don't really read the request or do any real follow up.

Many of us, (and before you correct me, I know not everybody), have continuing issues with photobucket. They seem to be absolutely overwhelmed with their site, and just cannot get everything up and running simultaneously. A bunch of folks (I know not everybody) are jumping ship and going with other photo hosts. I have also. But, when it works, Photobucket is the most effective photo host for my needs. I hope they get everything figured out.

WAYNO.

Sounds like a pain in the a$$. I have a free Photobucket account, but honestly, I rarely use it. I'm not a big fan of online photo hosting sites to begin with. My main purpose for them was to get content posted on various online spaces, such as NWFA, but there are more options now to upload directly from my computer, so I prefer to do that. If I want to share a batch of photos with friends or family, I upload to Dropbox and send them a link, then delete a week or two later to keep my storage clear.

I hope they get this sorted out for you. I've got a complaint in to Fred Meyer right now and am 4 days without a response from them. Probably about time they get another letter from me.

I had a similar problem with a WiFi gadget that I needed for internet access in the wilds of Arizona. Never did get it cleared up... I wish you better success! Photobucket has a bigger market to protect so maybe they'll see the light.

You win a trip to Haiti or something?:eek:

BTW, I haven't read the rules again but do the pics I post in the PBucket become their property? The reason they can't be deleted is they have the right to publish?

You win a trip to Haiti or something?:eek:

BTW, I haven't read the rules again but do the pics I post in the PBucket become their property? The reason they can't be deleted is they have the right to publish?

Are you sure you're logged in? If you're not, you can still see your photos but cannot delete them. When logged in, I've NEVER not been able to delete anything...Except when Photobucket is glitching, which it does often.

I was logged in. Started clicking on what ever to get some kind of prompt but none. Then some pop up came on telling I had won something. Being scared I tried to get rid of it and of course it morphed. So I closed that page.
I'm still shook up :(
:D

Whoo Hoo! Photobucket is now working!

Here's their message to me, after I pulled my hair out for 8-days, and had to prove to them that my account was paid.

Lindsay (Photobucket Support)

Jan 5, 8:24 AM MST

Hello,

Thank you for the information. I located your payment and have updated your account. If you have any additional questions please let me know.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top