JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
the last couple Android-taken personal photos I've tried to post, have been rejected incomplete as 'too large'. I have no idea what changed, as I've previously posted similar shots with no change in my phone settings....and it was sideways....don't know what to do. Please advise.

One trick to use is to send the pics to yourself thru a gmail account. After you attach the pics to the email, when you hit "send", gmail then lets you choose what size to send the pics. It's the only thing gmail is good for IMHO.

I'll be looking into a fix for this. I don't want people to have to go through any extra trouble to upload photos from their devices.

Anyone know how to make the image IN the photo "too large"? Asking for a friend.....................

:s0140:

Note to Joe: I've tried a couple different 'mail to' gmail etc a couple times. No luck. Recent convert to Win10 and don't know the tricks yet via Paint & manipulation of various other usually usable sites. Remain clueless so far.

Note to Joe: I've tried a couple different 'mail to' gmail etc a couple times. No luck. Recent convert to Win10 and don't know the tricks yet via Paint & manipulation of various other usually usable sites. Remain clueless so far.
Not my image

Open MS Paint
File/open. Browse to image.
Note the Golden yellow..Select>>Resize

MSpaint.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR