JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's a good, used model of phone for AT&T? Just to be used for voice and texting, no internet. I'm not interested in 'upgrading' to a smart phone, so I figure to pick something up on CL or elsewhere. I have an old clamshell that I've had for about 12 years (yes it still works), but I'd like something a little handier for sending texts, something with a QWERTY keypad.

Suggestions?

I've got an old 8G (Gen 2) iPhones that I would trade for a box of Federal .22's.

BTW you don't have to have a data plan if you don't want one. Just pop your SIM card in and you can use the wireless function without a data plan.

Didn't know that!

To be clear you can't buy a new iPhone from ATT without a data plan; however, if you have your own phone and activate the SIM card with a non smart phone then just move the SIM and use the built in WIFI for your network instead of the data plan. My wife and kids are both set up this way. Saves me a ton of money every month.

To be clear you can't buy a new iPhone from ATT without a data plan; however, if you have your own phone and activate the SIM card with a non smart phone then just move the SIM and use the built in WIFI for your network instead of the data plan. My wife and kids are both set up this way. Saves me a ton of money every month.

That ... is pretty... cool.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads