JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Good Morning

@Joe Link do we/you have a web site in the Phoenix area? I am looking into it for my son in law who wants to become more involved in the cause but lives north of Phoenix.

He currently doesn't own any firearms but would like to start purchasing some as he can afford it. We went out shopping yesterday and WOW the prices are all over the place. If we had the same quality of members down here that we do on the west coast I know that he could get good advice and learn from our members.

If we don't have this then I will recommend that he joins our site. Thanks for your help in advance and I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and loved ones.

Steffan

Well, sorta :D

We have a NorthwestFirearms.com sister site, SouthwestFirearms.com. My plan is to build it as a mirror copy of Northwest Firearms for Arizona, Nevada, and Utah, but no work has been done on it in a very long time since Northwest Firearms is my primary focus. Once we get V3.1 updated we'll be updating SWFA as well, then I'm going to begin promoting it once more :)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads