JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They were the most expensive place around.

Peace out dude. Don't know how they managed to survive. Poor CS every time I went in there.

They were the most expensive place around.

Peace out dude. Don't know how they managed to survive. Poor CS every time I went in there.
Some of their prices seemed competitive, but I never bought anything there. Ditto on the customer service.

He was at Cottonwood Junction east of I-5 about 5 miles, in the 90s. He moved to a site a few miles East of Corvallis on Hwy 34 for several years. He's been at the old saw shop in Lebanon for maybe 10 years.

Yea Wes liquidated his inventory right as the coronavirus stuff hit. Sold his display cases to Tick Licker and moved to Texas for retirement. Sad to see another FFL leave Benton County.
He would not do private party transfers so no loss in that respect. Corvallis Guns wouldn't either. I'm happy to see Tick Licker here. I just bought a rifle from them and had them ship a pistol for me.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews