JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I have ordered one gun from Wes, but have been in the store many times to turn tags, drool, purchase accessories, ammunition, and cleaning supplies.

The counter help has been, for the most part, great. On a few occasions, they have come from behind the counter to help me find the right rings, scope, and holster for various firearms. What I like is that they don't always try to point you towards the most expensive item and are comfortable working with the budget I have for whatever I am purchasing.

However, I have had a few issues with guns inside the store being marked $10-$70 over the price advertised on their website. In contrast, I ordered a Taurus 65 that cost me $23 less than the advertised price.

In addition, Wes marks $0.99 off of any ammo purchases I make at his shop because I purchased a firearm from him.

I dont think I know you rob, but maybe I have seen you at Wes's shop.

m'kay, if you get to know Wes well enough he will mark $2-3 off of all ammo and accessories. He marked off a case of 9mm by $30 for me once.

I don't have the budget right now to get in on any shop owner's "favorites list." Until I finish up with grad school, I'm just another "annoying tag flipper the breezes into a shop once a month.

Although I have spent a bit of money there, I spend a lot of time just talking to him when they aren't busy. Although no matter how much I go in there, JoAnn never seems to remember me.

The web site prices are for "Davidsons Guns". They are one of the sources Wes gets his guns through. On any given day you have find the same gun for more or less in the store. Davidson Guns are guaranteed for life.

Just an F.Y.I.

Steve

These reviews are great to hear. I have also heard pretty good things about these folks.

I drive by there about once a month,, typically on a Friday afternoon on my way to the coast, and, usually they are closed. Don't know what's up with that.

Eventually, I hope to luck out and get in there and check them out.

Weird that they look closed. They are open until 5:30 tuesday-thursday, and until 5 on friday and saturday. Sometimes they forget to turn their signs on outside so they look closed. Great place to get next generation ARs, although they are pretty much sold out of all of there stock of black rifles currently.

Been emailing Wes a little bit about a few special requests. Sounds like a really nice and knowledgeable dude. Emailed me back some excellent and competitive prices. Think I might make the drive and support his business because of his support for this website. :s0155:

It is a great shop! When I was looking for a ACOG I spent many hours on line looking for the best price. Then I asked Philomath gun shop what it would cost to get me an ACOG. He was about $50 cheaper than any other place/site I could find. Plus, he has good deals on guns. Support local.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top