JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
Philomath has always been great. Great people, knowledgeable and with 1000 guns in stock. They have a large gun show presence as well. Many times they are the best price on new guns. Recommended without reservation.

Yep made a couple of purchases there and always liked the staff and the prices. Sure hope they do a ar-15 lower groupe buy again.

I haven't been to their shop yet, but I've bought two guns from them at gunshows before, and they are almost always some of the nicest people to deal with anywhere, even when they're extremely busy.

At the smaller gun shows they go to, they're generally the best table as far as having decent prices and a good selection of interesting guns goes too.

I always liked going in that place. besides the fact its a great gun shop, my grandparents owned the building when it was a water pump shop... Anyway, great prices and selection... I think I'll run by this weekend

I always liked going in that place. besides the fact its a great gun shop, my grandparents owned the building when it was a water pump shop... Anyway, great prices and selection... I think I'll run by this weekend

Just for a heads up, they will be at the albany show, so most of their guns will be gone for the weekend.

glad to hear we get good reviews from ya'll, i especially work hard to answer ya'lls questions when it comes to guns, but some of ya'll just ask the wrong questions and have me scratchin my head after ya leave, lol.
Especially at the shows work I have alot of folks come ask me for gunsmithing advice, idk what it is but i get tons of random questions about guns malfunctioning, probably operator error, lol!
And the fella who rated us "Poor" probably talked to Bill, before we fed him, he's just a frumpy ol fella, we try and chain him up but he has them bolt-cutters stashed everywhere!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top