JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You likely heard about the recent rape on a Philly subway, where bystanders sat and filmed it and nobody called the police. That is a collection of pretty crappy human beings IMO. The City of Philly, however, is now considering charging those people...not sure with what. But that's a pretty slippery slope if they go down that path.

Does anyone know how easy/hard it is to get a CCW permit in Philly? Are they "Shall Issue" or "No Issue"...or something in between?

Philadelphia. The city of brotherly love, founded by William Penn as a city dedicated to Quaker ideals, including peace and, of course, brotherly love.

Most of that seems to have gone in the crapper since Penn's time.

Now, the city is as violent as just about any major city in the nation. The idea of brotherly love is, at best, lip service the city pays to its origins but has no meaning otherwise inside the city, much less the surrounding areas.

I mean, someone can be raped on a train and no one do anything about it. That's not a hypothetical, either. It actually happened. Now, as Ed Morrissey points out at our sister site Hot Air, Philly-area police are considering charges against the bystanders.

I got so mad reading that... instead of trying to stop it, they recorded it.

Has society always been this f'd up (and just now we're seeing it more often), or is it getting worse?

-Robert

But, but, wait!!!!!! Haven't they always told us to "just be a good witness" "don't try to stop a criminal on your own" "don't fight an attacker, just comply, and you'll be ok"

Isn't that the kind of advice we get from every talking head? Every appointed police chief?

But, but, wait!!!!!! Haven't they always told us to "just be a good witness" "don't try to stop a criminal on your own" "don't fight an attacker, just comply, and you'll be ok"

Isn't that the kind of advice we get from every talking head? Every appointed police chief?
The fools on Trimet max train who challenged JC would still be alive if they followed that advice.

These witnesses were unlikely combat operators trained to deal with a bad guy who may have been armed. Not to mention he was part of the protected class.

The people in philly are suffering from a major case of collective apathy because of the lack of justice in that town.

Should onlookers who filmed Floyd's death be charged?

My advice, defund public transportation. It's a hotbed for crime and this case is a perfect example of why we can't ride nice together.

If you live in a community where justice is not served, move.

Last Edited:
The liberals all told each other that by disarming the population, crime would go away because of peer pressure. Frankly, I quit worrying about what happens in the cities and try to focus on my own family.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top