JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they are so dedicated.....
Why not just change the LAW?

Yeah.....
Do-it-for-the-kids.jpg
What_could_go_wrong.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS....remember that thread recently.....where in Portlandia, the cop(s) stopped a speeder and found a Felon in Possession of (in their words) an Assault Weapon?

Correction: the article said the Perp ran off.

OK.....here it is......

Last Edited:
The main reason the city implemented this ordinance to limit the numbed of traffic stops of minority drivers. Minority drivers supposedly were being stopped and charged with more driving offenses driving infractions than Caucasian drivers.

The main reason the city implemented this ordinance to limit the numbed of traffic stops of minority drivers. Minority drivers supposedly were being stopped and charged with more driving offenses driving infractions than Caucasian drivers.
We are lowering/eliminating the standards of education, why not driving as well? I hope folks are paying attention.

Maybe they should just stop being such schitty drivers, and doing schitty things…..

:rolleyes:
Also why not tell the idiots to abide by the law. Instead they give them the ability to not abide by the law. There again is their stupidity shining thru. Why does this chit always seem to happen in blue cities that have major crime issues????

thats-racist.gif

LOL. Rrrrright.......

Window Tinting.

Then.....
Say that the cop first observes the violation from behind. Example : expired tax sticker.

Do you actually think that the cop will hold off, until he/she can pull up alongside to see what race the driver (or passenger) is?

Hummm?

But.......
If you got RACIAL STUFF on your mind?

Yeah.....them RACIST COPS are always picking on ME.

And the Govt (Politicians) appears to be riding right alongside the complainers.

So.....hell. Just (change the law or) ORDER the cops to NOT enforce "traffic violations" anymore.

That's gotta be the RIGHT response to the SYSTEMIC RACIST POLICE.

Aloha, Mark

PS......

Seitz told the Star-Advertiser, "It just doesn't seem that the city and county, from the top on down, wants to address horrible events in which the police are involved, and because of that I think the public is at risk.

"I think the Justice Department is in a unique position to determine are there rules, regulations and policies that address the abuses, since we are in process of choosing a new chief, to see if the criteria for new leadership is in place."
Rrrrrright......I said so and because "I'm a Lawyer."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top