JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As tittle says. you can see them here: PHAZZER Dragon Stun Gun - Shooting Projectile Type
Bought this for Wife MANY years ago when her C2 Taser got stolen. Patent had expired on Taser and others could make these. She kept it in her car for years. When her car became mine she had other stuff for this and did not want it. I tossed it in my trunk and forgot all about it. Found it today cleaning the thing out. These have a rechargeable battery and it was of course stone dead. Charged it up and it seems to be holding. Cartridges are supposed to be the same as the Taser M and X series. When I got this I tried and one of the ones for my M Series did not want to lock in and I did not want to force it or try to sand down so just used the ones they make. Still have 2 regular and one that is loaded with OC (Pepper) balls. They are of course long expired. These look to sell new for around what the Taser Pulse does these days. $300 to $350. If someone wants it I would buy a new battery of of course cartridges for it. Try the old for practice. Will come with the power supply, and the cartridges. All the stuff for them is still sold, batteries, cartridges and such.
Now payment and price. I have no use for this, have a couple Tasers, both the old M and the new Pulse. So first person who speaks for this FIRST can have it for $75 and I ship. Payment? If first one is a supporting member I will ask for an address and send it to you. You can then upgrade your membership by $75 and or just donate the $75 to NWF. I trust you to do so. Dealers choice I don't care would just like to see some cash to this site as I very much like it. If first one to speak for it is NOT a supporting member. I will give you a few days to either buy a membership and or donate $75 or do both for up to $75. As soon as one of the Moderators here tell me you did I will get an address and send this to you. So all this is of course depending on the Mods here being OK with this? If they are not we will see if we can work something else out for this to make a few bucks for this forum. You can PM me or at [email protected]
Phase.jpg Phase2.jpg Phase3.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top