JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
OK, the heading says it all. What we have here is a Model 70 Winchester #35XXX which dates it to 1939. Sadly, it is missing the bolt. I know there is someone out there with the proper bolt which will turn this into a very high dollar rifle. Chambered in 30-06 and the metal is surprisingly nice for it's age. The hinged floorplate has most of the blueing worn off most likely due to carrying. Beautiful wood with very minor blemishes that shows the use but not abuse. B&L scope with B&L mounts. Barrel length is 25" if I am measuring right. LOP is 13 3/16" from the trigger face to the end of the wood, 13 7/8 to the end of the butt pad. Good clean bore with strong rifling. That's about all I can tell you but feel free to PM me with any questions or for more photos and I will do my best to help. Asking price is $750 with legal fees on the buyers dime. It can be shipped for about $50 also on the buyers dime.

MVC-123S.JPG MVC-124S.JPG MVC-125S.JPG MVC-126S.JPG MVC-127S.JPG MVC-128S.JPG MVC-129S.JPG MVC-130S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry but I really can't answer any of those questions, I am not an authority on these and the rifle belongs to a friend. We aren't far apart so you can come and take a look. You can call the owner at 541-409-4182, his name is Dick, no text or my phone is 541-401-1063, I don't text. Louie

The stock is not original, not even a Winchester. It is aftermarket.
Barrel appears to be a replacement, aftermarket or turned down. The bump for rear sight is missing. Barrel length, if the seller is measuring correctly is off, the standard length is 24 inches.
Finish is unknown, need a closer look.
Scope mount holes on rear side of receiver is correct. If there are holes in top of rear bridge than it has been drilled and taped.
Won't know until it is looked at.
Hope this helps.

The stock is not original, not even a Winchester. It is aftermarket.
Barrel appears to be a replacement, aftermarket or turned down. The bump for rear sight is missing. Barrel length, if the seller is measuring correctly is off, the standard length is 24 inches.
Finish is unknown, need a closer look.
Scope mount holes on rear side of receiver is correct. If there are holes in top of rear bridge than it has been drilled and taped.
Won't know until it is looked at.
Hope this helps.
Thanks, you confirmed my thoughts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.