JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Funding new project, these parts must go before they gather any more dust! The pics will Match the numbered descriptions. (All parts that are painted are just rattle can, so it will come off with little to no effort) price for picture lot at end of each description, will sell items individually. Also not pictured is an xpoducts can cannon comes with some blanks no choice/bcg $150
1) advantage arms .22lr kit for gen 4 g19. Also fits g23,g25,g32. They retail around $275, this one comes with 3 mags and is priced at only $125! Obo

2)dd fixed sights, I think I paid around $95 each, the set for both is priced at $100! obo, the stream light protac w/pressure pad(little chunk of tighting nut broke off but tightens and works fine) paid around $125, it can be yours for $75 obo (the rattle can comes free with purchase) and last for that pic is a Midwest industries sling attachment, take your stock off slide it on the buffer tube and tighten it down. Retail was around $60, I'd like $25! (Again the custom rattle can is free) or $175 for lot (1)

3)not sure if they are commercial or milspec but they fit on all my tubes. M4 style stock $10, strike industries viper paid around $50 I'd like $25! It's natural color is black, Magpul ctr paid $70 would like $40obo it's fde under the camo! Or $70 for lot (3)

4)magpul mid-lenght handgaurds (black) $25! (Couple skuffs), magpul vfg (black)$10 obo Magpul afg (black) $15 obo, parts kit grip free to whoever wants it that buy something. Knight armament vfg $25, aluminum 3 mag coupler $20. Or $85 for lot(4)

5)Complete 7.5in PSA 5.56x45 upper, comes with an included vortex spark, yes it works and yes it's free with purchase! The mounting screw is pretty roached and it's missing a turret cap. But it's zeroed and will hit a 10x12 plate at 100. It was given to me now I'd like to give it to someone else.(round count approx 350rds) Price is $200 obo with ch and bcg $150 obo without (paint is free). Sold!

6) price drop! Custom ar pistol upper, it started as a stripped lbe upper, the barrel is a 10.3 in 4160cmv ballistic advantage Hanson barrel with a nickel boron coated barrel extention. It's cross pinned with a ba low pro block, it's got polymer flip up diamond Head sights a fail zero nickle boron bcg, milspec charging handle and a aimpoint pro that's only about 6 months old. It's got a 50/200 yes zero and for a fairly short barrel it shoots awesome. I'd like $350obo for the upper or $600 obo with the aimpoint.
All prices are obo, might be interested in trades for optics, .22lr .223 / 5.56 or .45acp..... willing to meet in Lincoln City, Salem, McMinnville and Newport.

KIMG0215.JPG KIMG0213.JPG KIMG0212.JPG KIMG0211.JPG KIMG0210.JPG KIMG0207.JPG KIMG0199.JPG KIMG0200.JPG KIMG0202.JPG

Last Edited:
I guess the saying is true.

If it's too good to be true...

Seller disappeared.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top