JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pew has also done polls that were in our favor. Recently they found "For the first time, more Americans say that protecting gun rights is more important than controlling gun ownership, 52% to 46%."

That said, I belive their current poll that more Americans support background checks. That is not really that suprising.

Pew has also done polls that were in our favor. Recently they found "For the first time, more Americans say that protecting gun rights is more important than controlling gun ownership, 52% to 46%."

That said, I belive their current poll that more Americans support background checks. That is not really that suprising.

PEW should be spelled Pheewwwww...........

How can any gun law not be an "infringement" on gun rights?
All gun laws should be removed.
That should be our political demand.
Full freedom of speech is in effect so full gun rights should be in effect. I should not need a permit, training class, tax stamp to exercise that right.
We are arguing over rights they are trying to take. We must start demanding full rights! Full auto in not just for the rich and wealth! What I have in my car, house, pocket or desk drawer is none of your bubblegum business. Stop arguing with retards and flip out over anyone pushing you for anything that is your right. It's time to make things very uncomfortable for people who want to steal from you. Someone discusses taking away a gun right. "Yes, it is time to take away your car. Someone could be killed or hurt by it. If we could save just one life it would be worth it. You can walk to work bubblegun head!"

"How about you have a right to shut the bubblegum up and stick that wonky poll lie where the bubblegum digests."

Everyone uses polls to further their cause, but it is just that people never should forget that they belong on Saturday Night live. Not as news. They are ALL fabrications to serve an agenda.

Last Edited:
They call them polls for a reason no matter who does them some one get one up the back side.
In all seriousness, I tend to not trust what people say or what polls they do. I judge by actions.
Polls regardless of side will almost always favor the presenter of the poll.

Taku. I am absolutely with you on this. All other issues are secondary and can be handled later as needed. One issue voting and being really active with the reps and senators.

NRA-ILA is good at letting us know when things need to be done or people need to be called. I don't love the NRA, but when it comes to lobbying they are pretty good.

Taku. I am absolutely with you on this. All other issues are secondary and can be handled later as needed. One issue voting and being really active with the reps and senators.

NRA-ILA is good at letting us know when things need to be done or people need to be called. I don't love the NRA, but when it comes to lobbying they are pretty good.

Voting single issue for the ones that fully support the 2nd Amendment should be 100% priority in these times. Not doing so is how the libtards that currently reside in Salem got there. Also if they are fully behind the 2nd, they are usually on track in the right direction on other issues that work toward the survival of America. I feel that anyone that votes for liberal issues when this anti 2nd Amendment mentality is so rampant is not interested in the Nations survival and aiding and abetting its downfall. But that is just my belief. :)

Which law are you referring?

There are laws like that in all the states.
It is against the law to intimidate (i.e. threaten, coerce, warrant alarm, etc.) with a firearm.
You also cannot go out and blip off a clip in the neighborhood just because you feel like it.

Don't tell me you're not aware of such restrictions on the use of firearms. They're virtually universal across the country.

There are laws like that in all the states.
It is against the law to intimidate (i.e. threaten, coerce, warrant alarm, etc.) with a firearm.
You also cannot go out and blip off a clip in the neighborhood just because you feel like it.

Don't tell me you're not aware of such restrictions on the use of firearms. They're virtually universal across the country.
Your talking about gang-banger stuff. I was talking about the right to own. Rachetteering and extortion is also illegal. It has nothing to do with basic lawful ownership.
Millions of American own gun and at least 200,000 people own full auto guns and they do not shoot up the street and intimidate.
Your talking about the usage of guns. I'm talking about bearing arms.
Knives and cars can be used for the intimidation but they are legal to own and carry concealed.

And now take a close look at the firearms dealers around the state who did nothing to fight against this bs and are now trying to gouge those who want to comply with this insane law. Boycott them.

How can any gun law not be an "infringement" on gun rights?
All gun laws should be removed.
That should be our political demand.
Full freedom of speech is in effect so full gun rights should be in effect. I should not need a permit, training class, tax stamp to exercise that right.
We are arguing over rights they are trying to take. We must start demanding full rights! Full auto in not just for the rich and wealth! What I have in my car, house, pocket or desk drawer is none of your bubblegum business. Stop arguing with retards and flip out over anyone pushing you for anything that is your right. It's time to make things very uncomfortable for people who want to steal from you. Someone discusses taking away a gun right. "Yes, it is time to take away your car. Someone could be killed or hurt by it. If we could save just one life it would be worth it. You can walk to work bubblegun head!"

I see no full freedom of speech here

Pew poll: Majority likes background checks, federal database

A new Pew Research Center poll released yesterday contains some bad news for some hardcore gun rights activists, but at the same time also further paints Democrats into a corner of their own choosing: That of the "Party of Gun Control."

<broken link removed>
As suggested in the comment section of your article - "taking people to the range" - I recently took my 12 yo son for a day at the range. He has shot a bolt action a couple of times at age 10, and 11, but was not too eager on going again. I suspected in part because of the gun cleaning afterwards. So we went again last week, shooting a 10-22, and he liked it better because it had a red dot instead of a scope (he obviously was fighting with eye-relief the previous times), but after an hour he had enough. After careful inquiry, I found out that there was some level of discomfort between safety glasses and hearing protection, but more importantly shooting paper "gets old". I realized that video games are the real competition. He can spend hours on end playing "Destiny" missions on XBOX with his friends online. When I grew up, shooting real guns was truly exciting - but there were no video games that allowed you to shoot all sorts of weapons and calibers at reactive targets with little or no restrictions on safety or otherwise. No judgement here, just observations.

I see no full freedom of speech here
Freedom of speech in the United States is considered the Holy Grail of constitutional rights and protected by most people. 2nd amendment is not considered necessary anymore by many people. They do not believe or understand how the 1st is protected by the 2nd amendment. Shouting fire in a crowded theater would be an illegal "use" of freedom of speech similar to what I was discussing previously in this thread on the misuse of firearms.

Freedom of speech in the United States is considered the Holy Grail of constitutional rights and protected by most people. 2nd amendment is not considered necessary anymore by many people. They do not believe or understand how the 1st is protected by the 2nd amendment. Shouting fire in a crowded theater would be an illegal "use" of freedom of speech similar to what I was discussing previously in this thread on the misuse of firearms.

Freedom of speech is a tool that the left uses to control those that try to fight them on any issue and have been doing so actively .
Nearly all censorship comes from the left and very seldom if ever from the right.
That is just a fact of who they are.
Control speech control minds and you control people.
PC is the biggest and most dangerous weapon that has come along in a century and they use it to the maximum.
Now they will try to control your speech on firearms issues get angry if you call them out on it.
It is one things that makes them most angry when you expose them on it.

Openly they have not been too successful on it but in education, news media, and on many forums they have been very successful and it has transformed our country into a cesspool of left wing dominated politics and destructive to the Constitution. PC is also the means that they control others speech about anything they do not want discussed openly.

One example is in education, and the fact if your child utters the word gun or anything related they will risk being suspended and or expelled. And the utterance of anything political that the left does not want discussed can and has caused the same result. That carries foreward to many other aspects of life also.
Censorship rears its ugly head in far too many places nowadays.

ULTIMATELY it will be the 2nd that ends up saving the first for that simple reason.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads