JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do people (all not just one race) run away from their country because things are so bad there and then try to turn the US into the same crappy place they left? Where will they run next?

When someone comes from a country with no no rights and does not have the intelligence to understand the rights that Americans have, then it is easy to think, vote, and answer questions from an intellectually re tarded perspective. Should we expect anything less from our south of the border co-workers?

This here is the reason I am no longer a single item voter. I am as adamant about gun control as I am on Immigration reform.
They came, they knowingly broke the law and illegally entered our country, for this they should be held accountable!!!
They want to turn America into the same 3rd world country as they left. We need to see which laws we can ignore an get away with, then only then will our government will have to 'MAN UP" and get their heads out of their ****!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top