JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone needs to sign that, not because it will force them to do anything but because it will let them know they will lose votes, which is all they care about

Done! That bag should be in prison. The people need to get the word out were in power. We won't be opressed, weakened, or silenced.

God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it!

So you mean it's okay for her to talk about writing and talking about (free speach) enacting unconstitutional gun control - which is true.

But I'll bet she actually tries to make it become law which would not be covered by the first amendment.

Attempted circumventing of the second amendment, ignoring supreme court rulings. Trying to perform a defacto rewrite of the amendments and the constitution isn't enough?

She can forward legislation sayng whatever she wants. If it's enacted, then its up to the Executive Branch not so sign it (I know, lol!), or the Legislative Branch to shoot it down. Checks and balances.

Got it signed and forwarded to friends, thanks for the petition.

Can someone please tell me what the big gripe about our weapons is. I mean, if people really cared about other peoples health, wouldn't they ban cigarettes that cause who knows how deaths. What about second hand smoke? Isn't that deadly? How about alcohol? How about all the chemicals in our food causing cancer and if they are really concerned about children, how about banning violent video games and junk food machines in the schools. Are they not aware of childhood obesity?

In my mind, if the hypocrite can attack the second amendment, and get it even considered, then it's just the beginning of seeing the rest of the bill of rights dissolved. She is wrong, period.

The bill of rights is non-negotiable. As long as we keep the right to defend ourselves against a tyrannical government, those in the government can keep their right to free speech.

I funneled my efforts into emailing Washington state representatives (Senators so far, working on Congress) with my concerns regarding Feinstein's proposal. Instead of making it about infringing on 2A, I'm choosing to highlight how her proposal does not meet the criteria proposed by the President (holistic), how it endangers jobs of small businesses and manufacturing, how the government does not have the infrastructure to support a national registry and processing and how a national registry is slightly Hitler-esque.

Making it just about 2A makes it easy for them to dismiss us as crazies. Highlighting how Feinstein is ignoring the Presidential mandate of holistic conversation makes it easier for them to nod their heads and agree.

Send them e-Mails or call them and make it about votes.

"as a life long democrat, I won't vote for you ever again and I will certainly be able to easily persuade ALL my family and relatives not to, thats a given, and I'll do the very best I can to influence all my friends against you as well".

She can forward legislation sayng whatever she wants. If it's enacted, then its up to the Executive Branch not so sign it (I know, lol!), or the Legislative Branch to shoot it down. Checks and balances.

And which "Checks and Balances" would that be? Oh you mean the one's ignored by executive orders and the appointment of czar's... I bet you still think this is a representative republic...
That B___H is way past treason.

just debate the issue. contact your representatives and tell them how you feel. these petitions are ridiculous and make gun owners look stupid.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews