JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would help a lot if there were a way to sign electronically. The majority of people don't have the time or attention span to go find a printer and snail mail these in

I'm with a group collecting signatures for petition 301 at 612 Mollala Ave in Oregon City, Clackamas County Republican Office. We are here until 2 if you are in the area and want to sign.
Ballotpedia information - https://ballotpedia.org/Oregon_Firearm_Storage_and_Regulation_in_Public_Buildings_Referendum_(2022)
Thank you for your efforts but we suck. We did not support your effort. Don't take it personally we just have trouble getting our act together when it is important.

This is why we will be steamrolled by LEVO in Nov 2022.

So, in a state with approximately 3,000,000 adults, over 50% of whom own firearms, you can't get 75,000 (2.5%) of them to take the time to sign their name to protect their rights?? I guess @Alexx1401 is right in that we get what we deserve. :(:mad::(:mad:

I didn't see this until now. How do we improve on the task of keeping front and center on the forum?
Maybe if the mods were serious about supporting Activism they could make things like this Stickies, or have a Sticky at the top of this section with links to each state's "Action Item" threads... but too many people here would rather sit around and fondle their guns than fight to KEEP them.

For future reference, every time you see a thread life this for an Action Item hit the "Report" button and comment "Needs Sticky!" If we call them to @Moderators attention thusly, there should be no excuse for things like this going unnoticed until Too Late.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top