JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just joined peta 2 street team.
yes they give you all this cool stuff mailed right to your house,little cards,t-shirts and other propaganda that you can use for targets all at their expense.
i cant wait for my peta kit to arrive in a week or so so i can go out target practicing with them.
it's true it will save animals since i will have something else too shoot at now.

their a non profit so if enough people join and use their propaganda for targets then thats just a few more annoying kids not out their spreading this garbage around about how bad hunters are.

let them mail you all the garbage they want too,maybe they will run out of money?when your propaganda runs out
they will send you more in the mail so you will never have to buy targets again and you can win more shirts for grease rags in your garage or even toilet paper on your next camping trip.

got a link?

The fellow who originally owned PETA.ORG literally set it up as a site for people to send in recipes. They had pictures of people eating tasty animals. As you might imagine, the hippies were not impressed. I don't know the details, but they apparently do own the domain name now. You can still read some of the hate mail that he got here: The Tasty Animal Hate Mail File Fun reading. I wish the recipes - many with photos - were still up. Some of them were hilarious.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top