JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As Of October 31, 2009 Permission To Leave U.S.A Via an Airliner Is Here... U.S. TSA Secure Flight Program, They already did it to private Aircraft, Next will be Boats, Then Trains, Then Automobiles... Hows it Feel to live in a country knowing the only 2 other country's that you have to have permission to leave are N. Korea And Cuba?

<broken link removed>

In Private Aviation It's Called eapis.gov!

As Of October 31, 2009 Permission To Leave U.S.A Via an Airliner Is Here... U.S. TSA Secure Flight Program, They already did it to private Aircraft, Next will be Boats, Then Trains, Then Automobiles... Hows it Feel to live in a country knowing the only 2 other country's that you have to have permission to leave are N. Korea And Cuba?

<broken link removed>

Forgot Russia unless something changed in the last couple of years when I was there.

SF-

I think that will come in the next 4 yr term:s0131:

hey, STOPP THATTTTTT!!!!

there's not going to BE a next term for this guy, right?

oh wait.. I forgot. This is the guy who dressed down the government of a foreign nation for removing from office as president a man who attempted to violate their Constitution which expressly prohibits another term. Could it be he was merely working at getting us used to the idea of a president for life scenario?

So when is the sign up to get our bar codes and micro chip implants?

I got news for you. It's already here. There is currently a provision in the Health Care Bill being debated that would give the OPTION for you to have a chip implanted with your medical history if you are on the public option plan. If they get this passed it will be curious to see how long it remains an OPTION.

<broken link removed>

You left out saudi arabia to go there you must be invited and on arrival your pasport is taken and it is kept until your departure by the state. absolutely no tourism or uninvited people allowed in. (could be the reason i turned down 150,000 yr job there in 1984)

You left out saudi arabia to go there you must be invited and on arrival your pasport is taken and it is kept until your departure by the state. absolutely no tourism or uninvited people allowed in. (could be the reason i turned down 150,000 yr job there in 1984)

My wife lived there in Jidha many years ago. Her father worked for TWA at the time. She has some very interesting stories about here time there.

<broken link removed>

Similar to the only countries where owning private health care insurance is illegal: Cuba, N. Korea, and ....... Canada.

<broken link removed>

Is that a guess, or is there really something in the works targeting boaters?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top