JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thursday was 'red letter' day for gun control fanaticism

Yesterday saw gun control fanaticism on both coasts grabbing the spotlight, with Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe issuing an executive order on carry in some state government buildings, and California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom announcing an initiative campaign to ban full-capacity magazines and require background checks to purchase ammunition.

<broken link removed>

Further proof that it matters who you vote for... and that you vote.

People who complain about the run on gun rights, taxes, and the myriad of other things they don't like, but do not take the time to vote, get what the deserve.

If you are among this group, do all of us a favor and get engaged.

Thanks Dave for the good info as always.

"I'm afraid" (a figure of speech) this is going to sweep across the country. Did anyone ever think 10 years ago, that a state like Colorado would fall?

The pace is quickening; the left's Uncertanty-Avoidance is driving them to rush, cram, and finagle as many rungs on the gun control ladder as they can.

If the GOP nominates a strong candidate this fall or whenever it occurs, the liberty-grab will get even worse.

I don't think we will recover from this spiral into communism; if we can, it probably-won't be in my lifetime....kommrades.

A disturbing but true article. I believe the train has left the station for gun regulation. Buy what you can, vote to support the constitution, talk to others about what they can do, and don't let go of your rights until you stop breathing.

Thanks Dave for the good info as always.

"I'm afraid" (a figure of speech) this is going to sweep across the country. Did anyone ever think 10 years ago, that a state like Colorado would fall?

The pace is quickening; the left's Uncertanty-Avoidance is driving them to rush, cram, and finagle as many rungs on the gun control ladder as they can.

If the GOP nominates a strong candidate this fall or whenever it occurs, the liberty-grab will get even worse.

I don't think we will recover from this spiral into communism; if we can, it probably-won't be in my lifetime....kommrades.

I think you are correct. It seems that the anti's new strategy is to go all out, because they've learned that once they get a law passed, it's there forever. They may loose some power temporarily, but they never lose enough to negate what they got put on the books. Nothing ever gets overturned, look at the (un)Affordable Care Act, the GOP have been fighting it for years and nothing gets better.

As for the GOP, I really don't think they care. It's just a good fund raising tactic for them: "please donate to help us fight.....".* When was the last time the GOP got anything repealled, overturned or nullified?

Ray

* The same could be said about some 2A organizations also.

Those who sell their soul to the Beast are richly rewarded in this life; example?

Terry McAuliffe was involved in the Global Crossing Scandal, after having made 18 million dollars on a $100,000 dollar investment (sound familiar Hillary?) in a company that went bankrupt and investors were bilked out of their money. McAuliffe was with Global Crossing for only 6 months but made a profit of 17.9 million. Sound shady? It gets worse. McAuliffe arranged a golf outing between President Clinton and Global Crossing CEO, Gary Winnick. Winnick contributed 1 million to the Clinton Presidential Library and a few weeks later, Global Crossing got a 400 million dollar contract from the Pentagon, courtesy of the commander and thief.
http://redstatements.co/terry-mcauliffe-caught-in-another-scandal/

Further proof that it matters who you vote for... and that you vote.

People who complain about the run on gun rights, taxes, and the myriad of other things they don't like, but do not take the time to vote, get what the deserve.

If you are among this group, do all of us a favor and get engaged.

Oh sure I vote, but I know it doesn't do anything. This illustrates my point: https://flic.kr/p/yWRPNb

upload_2015-10-19_9-22-18.png

My ascent to unjust laws is not required. I am not required to stand and speak aloud, but I am not bound by them to comply either.

My guns aren't going anywhere. Let Kommiefornia continue to mire themselves in their utopian madness. My P-Mags and AR-15s will still be here.

Perfect Storm? I bought a coat...

:s0133:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top