JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

I think I found the perfect safe for PMs, cash, and some handguns. What do you guys think? Good bang for your buck? Do you think I could get away with offer $600 since its probably going to cost me a few hundred from a company to move it to my house? According to Blue Dot safe website this safe is over $2K, so it seems like a good deal.
PS Any recommended moving companies.
I found these guys, but dont know what they costs as of yet.
<broken link removed>

31" tall; It might be a little short for anything but pistols. Make sure you know the Inside dimensions. I've seen some safes with 3" thick walls, so that might take the inside down to 25" high?

It would be way too small for me and I don't know anything about Blue Dot. I would Google and see if you can find listings of others for sale to see if the price asked is reasonable. If it is a good price and it suits your needs, offer them the $600. All they can do is say no.

go rent a dolly and move it yourself or hire out a couple members here on nwf that wouldn't/shouldn't be more than a couple 6 packs and maybe a pizza

What is a "PM"? :confused: I thought PM meant Private Message. If that's what you are referring to then why do they need to be kept in a safe? I don't get that many and usually hit the delete button after I read them.

Last summer I put a bid on a similar safe at an estate sale.
I low balled it at $128.00.
Couldn't believe it when they called the next day and told me that I was high bid. Most people didn't want to deal with it I guess.
The safe weighed over 2200 lbs. Luckily it was located in the garage.
I rented a narrow pallet jack and brought my utility trailer and a whole bunch of 2x6 fir blocks.
I raised it up high enough in about an hour, so I could back my trailer under the front 1/3rd and then winched it the rest of the way in with a come along.
The real scary part was getting it out of the trailer.
I have 9' swinging boom hoist in my shop and the 1 ton chain fall barely lifted it, so I did a controlled slide down the trailer tailgate, onto the fully raised pallet jack.
Somehow I got it on the jack and after that it went smoothly into position.
The whole shop shook when I finally pushed it off the jack.

Liberty safe 5039396299. Super nice guy. I bought my safe from him. Free delivery and I paid him to move it when I moved. I don't know if he has a weight limit on safes but he is very professional. I will be buying my next safe from him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top