JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can't beat three body's and three limits. North Fork Res., anchored off the bridge, only bit Pink Power Bait for us today. 👍

IMG_20220630_154208041.jpg

Wow! Nice day for sure. I'm still trying to get both of my boys' first fishes. I really, and mean really, suck at fishing. I have a curse, have had it my whole life, ask anyone I know. Even deep sea fishing everyone limits out and my basket only catches everyone's bees cans, LOL. I'm jealous of your pic, nice work.

This is a great spot since you can fish it from the bank or a boat and catch fish. Took us a few cast to figure what they wanted then it was on. I ran a second rod still trying other flavors, but the pink was it today. My 10 year old granddaughter had an absolute blast. She has a lip ripper hook set and did not lose one fish.😁

Awesome! Ya know, there are some big trout over there that just love leeches!
It's good to see a successful day fishing with family! :)

Wow! Nice day for sure. I'm still trying to get both of my boys' first fishes. I really, and mean really, suck at fishing. I have a curse, have had it my whole life, ask anyone I know. Even deep sea fishing everyone limits out and my basket only catches everyone's bees cans, LOL. I'm jealous of your pic, nice work.
How old are your boys?

How old are your boys?
Just turned 11 and almost 13, too old to have not caught a fish, LOL. We at least have great times going and trying. I've always had poor lick fishing and passed it on to them. Been out five times this year already on the boat and from shore, no dice. We'll hit a good day when we get blessed with some tugs on our poles this year. We are headed to Diamond Lake for an entire week coming up quickly, if they don't catch one during that week than it's just not meant to be.

Just turned 11 and almost 13, too old to have not caught a fish, LOL. We at least have great times going and trying. I've always had poor lick fishing and passed it on to them. Been out five times this year already on the boat and from shore, no dice. We'll hit a good day when we get blessed with some tugs on our poles this year. We are headed to Diamond Lake for an entire week coming up quickly, if they don't catch one during that week than it's just not meant to be.
We should talk.

A3396654-51D5-4D61-AEB3-9011F2E8F12B.jpeg

On a good day someone with little skill can catch a bunch of these, black rockfish, out in the ocean. I might be able to help.

Let me know how Diamond Lake treats you.

We should talk.

View attachment 1234376

On a good day someone with little skill can catch a bunch of these, black rockfish, out in the ocean. I might be able to help.

Let me know how Diamond Lake treats you.
Last time I went out on a guided bottom fishing trip I was the only one out of 15 that didn't catch a single fish, LOL. All poles rigged by the captain, all similar skill sets, it's actually comical when I go out. I'm used to it and it really doesn't bother me, I still always have a great time. I'll post back on the trip.

Last time I went out on a guided bottom fishing trip I was the only one out of 15 that didn't catch a single fish, LOL. All poles rigged by the captain, all similar skill sets, it's actually comical when I go out. I'm used to it and it really doesn't bother me, I still always have a great time. I'll post back on the trip.
That's the problem, there were 15 people. One guy who knows what he's doing with 3 newbies (two of which, young men, will do everything he says and nothing he doesn't) can end up as a career day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top