JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting, but only Vermont is white. (Presumably a Constitutional carry state) There are more states than Vermont that require no permit to carry so I wonder how skewed that makes this data.

Interesting, but only Vermont is white. (Presumably a Constitutional carry state) There are more states than Vermont that require no permit to carry so I wonder how skewed that makes this data.
Great point. My first precursory view I thought the same.

States in the "red" have draconian laws regarding concealed carry. My home state for example is a "may issue" state, where the state attorney general, in their sole discretion makes the decision if your cause is worthy enough...

I much prefer the "shall issue" world where us mere serfs are "permitted" to protect ourselves...

States in the "red" have draconian laws regarding concealed carry. My home state for example is a "may issue" state, where the state attorney general, in their sole discretion makes the decision if your cause is worthy enough...

I much prefer the "shall issue" world where us mere serfs are "permitted" to protect ourselves...

I hated the old days when we had to beg to exercise what should be a natural right... and it was up to the sheriff, and no reason was ever good enough, so 99.99% got turned down!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top