JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a custom built vending machine gun safe with some cool features and details built in.
First, I built a arduino based computer system and wrote some software code for it so you have to push a 6 digit combination of the flavor buttons to unlock the safe. The combination can be changed by plugging a laptop into it and changing the combo. It also has a motorcycle battery as a power backup so even if you lose power the lock will still function. It also has the original mechanical lock and key still in working condition so if for some reason your electric lock ever failed or you just prefer the old fashion solid mechanical lock you can use that.

In the bottom of the machine is a very large storage area where you could store ten of thousands of rounds and has 120v electrical outlets and USB ports for plugging in any device you might want to store. The front of the machine is lit with led lights so it looks like a functional machine and the lights in the storage area are motion controlled so they turn on when you open the door.

The coin slot is functional too and drops your coins into a very large tube so its your piggy bank for all your pocket change. You would have a couple hundred dollars in change before you filled this up.
The inside is carpeted with material that still like glue to anything velcro so you can see as an example some pics of my safe all the storage panels and handgun holsters that stick to the carpet very solid. And I use "rifle rods" (search on amazon) for standing my rifles in the safe, they stick in your barrel and have velcro heads that stick to the bottom of the shelf above to hold your rifles.

The shelves are all adjustable so you can fit this safe to whatever types of rifles or things you have. the internal storage area measures 55 inches tall by 34 inches wide so you should be able to store any length of rifles.
There is also a dehumidifier rod already installed to keep any moisture away from your guns, and the inner door has a rubber gasket that seals up the area when you shut the door.

Im only asking $1500 for this setup and not really making hardly anything after the cost of materials and time but I just enjoy building them, everybody keeps telling me I should be charging double that.

front2.jpg electronics.jpg example2.jpg inside1.jpg inside2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a custom built vending machine gun safe with some cool features and details built in.
First, I built a arduino based computer system and wrote some software code for it so you have to push a 6 digit combination of the flavor buttons to unlock the safe. The combination can be changed by plugging a laptop into it and changing the combo. It also has a motorcycle battery as a power backup so even if you lose power the lock will still function. It also has the original mechanical lock and key still in working condition so if for some reason your electric lock ever failed or you just prefer the old fashion solid mechanical lock you can use that.

In the bottom of the machine is a very large storage area where you could store ten of thousands of rounds and has 120v electrical outlets and USB ports for plugging in any device you might want to store. The front of the machine is lit with led lights so it looks like a functional machine and the lights in the storage area are motion controlled so they turn on when you open the door.

The coin slot is functional too and drops your coins into a very large tube so its your piggy bank for all your pocket change. You would have a couple hundred dollars in change before you filled this up.
The inside is carpeted with material that still like glue to anything velcro so you can see as an example some pics of my safe all the storage panels and handgun holsters that stick to the carpet very solid. And I use "rifle rods" (search on amazon) for standing my rifles in the safe, they stick in your barrel and have velcro heads that stick to the bottom of the shelf above to hold your rifles.

The shelves are all adjustable so you can fit this safe to whatever types of rifles or things you have. the internal storage area measures 55 inches tall by 34 inches wide so you should be able to store any length of rifles.
There is also a dehumidifier rod already installed to keep any moisture away from your guns, and the inner door has a rubber gasket that seals up the area when you shut the door.

Im only asking $1500 for this setup and not really making hardly anything after the cost of materials and time but I just enjoy building them, everybody keeps telling me I should be charging double that.

View attachment 1287229 View attachment 1287232 View attachment 1287233 View attachment 1287234 View attachment 1287235
Ingenious, mate!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top