JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I really do feel bad that some mentally disturbed people are at the mercy of Psychologists and the large Pharma cabal.
Aaron Alexis seems to be such a victim and nowhere does msm [ main stream media] print this, it is always about gun control or better yet the end of the 2nd amendment.
Gun free zones have proved time and again that it makes the innocent, shooting targets for the mentally disturbed.
The same ol' politicians crying for more gun laws, but nary a word about bringing psychotic drug manufactures to be the brunt of an investigation.
The same applies to the psychiatric Dr's who prescribe these worthless drugs on the helpless.

This comment positively reeks of tinfoil.

Any one who beleives everything is a conspiracy, is a Fool.

Any one who does not beleive ~some~ things are a conspiracy, is also a fool...

We have some of Both on this Forum, and the First are easy to spot!!!!!
The later is harder to spot... I do not beleive that MKULTRA is a conspiracy. I have seen to many of this issue happening to think it is conspiracy.

True Fact, there is a type of hypnosis called Eriksonian Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

It has been PROVEN, that obamma's speeches in election #1, USED
NLP
, and that he, zero was Trained in NLP, In Other Words, he used the same methodology, that Adolf Hitler used, on his "speeches to the masses" ... I say it again PROVEN.

Mass hypnosis works, how it works is more than what I wish to include here... Let be left at this, Ihave studied, and done work as a hypno-therapist, mid 80's I have 1500 clinical study hours, and hundreds of working hours with clients. I can spot hypno- therapy workers about 80% of the time, and see countless hypnotized people When I go into Eugene, and of Those, 70/80% do not even KNOW they are hypnotized.

Beleive what you want, of this post. But it is all truth.

philip. Who has been placed into third level hypnosis, while ~charged~ on high octane Coffee. Level Three, is deep enough, that the Chinese use it for Open Heart Surgery...

In the boondocks, I am no longer deceived.

I am 60 years old
My formerly lean, mean, fightin machine body has betrayed me.
Or, my former junk food diet betrayed my body.
I take pills to keep my blood pressure down.
I take pills to keep my serotonin levels up.
Looking for cheap Ocuvite to restore my vision to when I was 25 and 20-20.
Wishing I hadn't leapt tall buildings with a single bound. Lots of activities are out when you crunch the back bone.

Now about the voices...
I try to tune them out, ignore all the irritating bubblegum
Just a few minutes ago one voice said "rain stopped, grab the .22 and get to the range"
Another voice said "I'm making you lunch, will you please mow the back (1 acre) lawn?
Another voice said "Gabe's (grandson) friends are coming over, will you inflate the yard toys?
My tee-shirt "third grade lied, I never use cursive" almost wore the "Marines don't suffer from Insanity, we enjoy every minute of it!"
The dogs are saying "lets buy meat, and go for a walk" (nobody merely "walks" a german shepherd)
Sigh...

Heh heh heh, Rick, except for the Marine Tee shirt,and the German Shepard, I could have written your post...

One of my "get to the blurbs" is, "I don't mind most of the voices in my head, excet that one that speaks Russian......."

Philip

This Alexis thing positively reeks of MK Ultra..

Keith

The Joker, absolutely; the Clackamas kid, yes; not sure about this guy though.

People that have been programmed to be patsies often act like their brains have been scrambled or have complete memory loss of the total event. Like Oswald to reporters 'why are you arresting me, what have I done?' We never got to see if this was the case.

The joker - formerly an intelligent young man - looks literally like his mind has been wiped clean. I am sure it was just coincidence that his field was neuroscience.

Anyone on this forum could be turned into a programming patsy in 48-72 hours. But mommy gov is always benevolent and would NEVER use that tech to trick Americans into giving up the 2A - oh no way! - that is tin foil nonsense.
MK-Ultra, CIA Mind Control & Brain Washing to Make Assassins - YouTube

Surely gov would spend decades and hundreds of millions on technology and then never use it. That makes more sense. They wouldn't want things like this to happen.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/was-...sisting-during-the-navy-yard-shootings_092013

Anyone on this forum could be turned into a programming patsy in 48-72 hours. But mommy gov is always benevolent and would NEVER use that tech to trick Americans into giving up the 2A - oh no way! - that is tin foil nonsense.

Burt, once again you show some ill-conceived thinking. The Above is Just not true. I for one, have been Trained to not respond, or respond,based upon My POV. FYI, Eriksonian NLP, only works under certain circumstances. GRANTED, most people do not Know Those
Circumstances !!!!!!

But your statement falls into the
never say never
category, only the opposite statement:
All statements are True

In the Middle Ground is safe, or as I used once upon the time,
There are only two shades of BLACK & WHITE, in between are millions of shades of Grey.

You would do well to stay away from "Always", "Never", "Everyone", "Anyone", "Everything", "Nothing", In Other Words, those words which indicate ABSOLUTES, your (over) use of them provides reason to Doubt Most of What you write !!!!!!

Every once in a while, though, I read something that makes sense :D

philip
YMMV, this post may contain Milk Products, and bits of Nuts, if you are alergic to Milk or Nuts, ask your Doctor, for medical relief, he may, or may not, be able o help.

Good point Boon, I agree with that actually. Perhaps the 'anyone' part is untrue, that is why patsies are most certainly not picked at random by the intelligence black ops fellows.

There is a video on YouTube showing how easily it was to program an average Joe to respond to a key phrase at a speech and pull a gun (unloaded) and start firing on the speaker. The audience and everyone was in on it. After the act, he remembered nothing.

It will be the acts of the patsies that destroy the 2A, no doubt about that. It can only be taken away via lies and deception, period. Reality/facts/truth won't get it done so gov has no choice but to resort to such acts. Unfortunately, the average American is far too brainwashed, deluded and gullible to figure that out. Gov worshippers masquerading as patriots. I mean, believe it or not, there are those that believe the official 911 story which is absurd.

ARTICLE BELOW - Alexis reportedly told the officer that three people were sent to "follow him and keep him awake by talking to him and sending vibrations into his body." Alexis attempted to change hotel rooms to another at a Navy base "where he heard the same voices talking to him through the walls, floor and ceiling." Alexis also noted these people were "using ‘some sort of microwave machine' to send vibrations through the ceiling, penetrating his body so he cannot fall asleep."

The office wrote, "[Alexis] stated that he has never felt anything like this and is worried that these individuals are going to harm him." Alexis also told the officer that he did not have a history of mental illness, nor had he had any sort of mental episodes before.

While the media has already played judge and jury to Alexis on the Navy Yard shooting, this new document is bombshell. People talking to him through walls everywhere he went so he couldn't sleep? Microwave weapons like nothing he ever felt?

The mainstream media can try to spin this however it wants, but anyone who has done even a scant bit of research will recognize that those claims do not merely sound like the random thoughts of one mentally unhinged person.

<broken link removed>

Aaron Alexis actually reported to police that he believed people were stalking him with microwave weapons that were putting thoughts into his head. That he was being tortured and kept awake.

Such tech exists; demonstrations prove that. So yes, it is very possible he was used as a weapon outside of his own will.

Of course, most people defer their thought process, conclusions, and theories to others in favor of comforting thoughts and/or Twitter and Facebook. The best defense to truth that their small minds can muster are short insulting sentences. Like water on a duck's back to someone who has done any 'thinking.'

They cannot even accept the possibility that they are being played for fools. No, there are not those elite groups that have such a lust for power they will resort to all sorts of deception and trickery. The social planners are completely benevolent and play by the rules, have the same moral compass as we do .... not.

We are the dumbest populace on the planet and our handlers are just exploiting that fact. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDRDNr2qQ1k

Since the entire thread reads like a non sequitur; The best part of this thread is 90% of the people on my block list are posting to it. The reading is so much more...civil than I think it would be otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top