JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you live in the woods you can set up a still. In a TEOTWAWKI situation you will be able to trade a little fine home brew distiled spirits for gold, silver, ammo, or almost anything else folks can spare, at least before they run out. History shows how Joe Kennedy used booze to take advantage of the great depression and prohibition to get ultra rich. Besides it makes a great disinfectant and mouth wash.

Thanks for that fine advice. I've been home brewing for about 12 years now and hadn't thought of using it for trade in TEOTWAWKI situation. Now, I know what my job will be in a SHTF economy. SWEET!

"remember: gold is the currency of nations, silver is the currency of gentelmen, barter is the currency of peseants, debt is the currency of slaves, fiat ( the dollar with no gold backing ) is the currency of "Thieves".

I care not who is the puppet that sits on the throne, as long as i control the volume and the value of the currency. Barron Von ROTHSCHILD.

when you hold silver or gold in your possesion, there is no counter party risk, it does require responsibility, prudence, wisdom, common sence, and more, just as it does to have firearms in your possesion, you will not have one without the other for very long."

"all the best gentlemen",

Some of the best factual based "insights" I've heard in a long time.
Thank You Mr. Dobbs
A1

Good job :) Makes ya wonder how a couple of real ones got mixed in with the repros. Those souk folks usually don't make such blatant pricing mistakes (at least that was my experience when dealing with those guys). They must not be looking at Kitco often enough. :D

Well, the price has gone up rather fast. And the dude was the younger brother of the owner, I think. He may have gotten his #ss ripped about it later. He admitted he didn't know much about coins.

"remember: gold is the currency of nations, silver is the currency of gentelmen, barter is the currency of peseants, debt is the currency of slaves, fiat ( the dollar with no gold backing ) is the currency of "Thieves".

I care not who is the puppet that sits on the throne, as long as i control the volume and the value of the currency. Barron Von ROTHSCHILD.

when you hold silver or gold in your possesion, there is no counter party risk, it does require responsibility, prudence, wisdom, common sence, and more, just as it does to have firearms in your possesion, you will not have one without the other for very long."

Thank You Mr. Dobbs
A1

your welcome.

fred c. dobbs

Thank You Mr. Dobbs
A1

...Yeah, the Rothschild's ain't good folks, and awesome quotes BTW.

P.S. silver just went down like, 20%(10 bucks) in 3 days... sooo glad I sold some last weekend. and gold's down... well not enough for me to care, but yeah, what the H?

...Yeah, the Rothschild's ain't good folks, and awesome quotes BTW.

P.S. silver just went down like, 20%(10 bucks) in 3 days... sooo glad I sold some last weekend. and gold's down... well not enough for me to care, but yeah, what the H?

Gold's down a little but just a few weeks ago it was trying to stay about $1400. Now it is trying to hold about $1500. It is going up slowly which is from a technical point of view a good thing (if you look at gold as an investment).

Silver just went crazy recently and way overextended.
The problem is that there are too many mechanisms for the charlatans on Wall Street to manipulate it (and Gold). With futures contracts and ETFs and options on both the ETFs and the futures contracts those who trying to make a quick buck have many ways to distorts the true value discovery mechanism.... in the short term. Long term the fact that the FED is debasing the dollar has not changed. Neither does the fact that every piece of silver I have picked up was still a lot cheaper than where it is trading today, and I was by no means one of the early ones in (I made my buys between 14 and 24).

It's being manipulated by margins that have been put in place... They have raised the minimum amount you buy silver stock from 5k orders to 21 k in the last few days.

Their just trying to control it like everything else. If you watch the forign markets you see silver has only been down cents from open. Gold a few bucks so it's definitely our market. Right now it's more expensive to trade silver than fold due to the margins they put inplace.

Silver on the short term will drop even more but will rebound by fall. The global inflation is getting worse and the only ones doing anything about it is china. I don't know if it will rebound back to the 48$ we saw but we can hope!

******SPOT - ON ********* caden08, they raised the margin requirement 5 times, only for silver, they did not raise it for any other commodity, look at corn prices, wheat, coffee, pork. all left the same, only silver, silver is a very small market, if you control silver, you can control gold another small market. control gold you can control the $ DOLLAR $,,,

notice today that unemployment numbers are out, and they are through the roof, even as high as they state they are, they are much higher, no wonder we need that phony obongo bin laden attack last week, anythin to fill they airwaves with B*LLSH*T,,, burried at sea, right, and the gunrunner fiasco where our own goverment was letting the guns go to mexico, then trying to blame the average guy on the street, or the gun shops.

the only FEAR i have is the alphabet,,,,,, I R S , U S T, ATF , F D A , T S A , F R B ,,,( Federal Reserve Bank ) ,, and on and on.

silver and gold are the only hope, as far as money is concerned, how can you have hope in a piece of paper. if they can trash the constitution, which they have, everything is trash. remeber this the only reason the dollar has any value is because the law, the biggest guns on the street say you have to pay your taxs with US dollars.

quote on the dollar says; This note ( a note is debt ) is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Good luck to all, watch your back, hug your children. count your days, they are all you have.

For those interested:

---------------------------------------------------------------
The Foundation For Gold At $5,000
Posted: May 05 2011 By: Jim Sinclair Post Edited: May 5, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Filed under: General Editorial
Dear CIGAs,
Simply stated, the drop at this time will in retrospect be seen as the foundation for gold trading not at $1650 but rather at $5000.
Armstrong was right and wrong. He looked for a reaction in gold at a time it would not happen, to a price that simply did not and will not occur.
He is absolutely right that as June approaches this type of action is the foundational proof of a major move in gold coming out of June and continuing with the normal drama into 2015.

Relax!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

QE 2 will end soon, then they will let the ecconomy tank, the government wanks will talk a bunch of trash, community organizers around town will complain, preachers will come out of the wod work, more talk about no jobs, this and that, then BERNANKE the destroyer of the dollar will have all the permission, to print like crazy,

during Weimer Republic, the head of germany central bank was Von Haverstien, when OIL WAR 1 ended the duetchmark was 80 to 1 USD, by the end of 1923 it was 4 trillion to the dollar, Von Haverstien could not print them fast enough, so he contracted out to local printers, by the time it all fell apart, they had 300 print shops printing money, at the end of this fiasco, they where printing on one side of the paper to cut, all the shops went to chock boards they where raising prices multiple times per day,

workers took there wives to work with them, why you ask, they got paid the minute they got to work so the wife could go to the store to buy what they could , then they returned to there husbands work place brought them lunch, got paid again, off to the shops again, then the workers got paid again when the left for the day,

when the circus came to town in frankfurt germany, you bot your ticket with food, so the performers had something to eat, potatos, bread , jam, sausage, hay, for the animals,

google hyper - inflation wiemer germany 1923 , for the whole story.

Who Is Tarnishing Silver – The 'Why' Should Be Obvious

May 5, 2011
Steve Quayle

For years, I have stated that the day will come when the Futures Market as it applies to gold and silver, will split with the spot market becoming no longer related to the official exchange of the COMEX or other exchanges.

Silver is the most short-sold commodity in the world as it relates to the actual commodity that is stored in warehouses as the foundation for silver future's trading. You can not provide something at a lower price, that does not exist for a cheaper price than the actual price of acquiring and taking possession of the physical silver - except with the "authority approved scam of the century - the silver market manipulation".

Don't lose track of the fact, and it's not lost on the financial shills, that silver has risen over 100% last year alone with 28% appreciation every year averaged over the last 10 years. The goal of the financial market manipulators is to pillage the pocketbooks of the average Americans and destroy the middle class, which I propose is just about complete.

Silver rose 10% in a matter of a week and a pull back was in order, as every market usually establishes a new base for a new move up. I suggest that everyone monitor Harvey Organ's Daily Gold & Silver Report site daily as he covers the Precious Metals Market in great detail.

He writes:

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen:

"Today, the banking cartel decided to continue with its massive assault on gold and silver. The bankers are desperate as the end game is now being played out. This is why I have cautioned you against playing with these bullies. It is best to thumb your nose at these clowns by buying the physical metal from dealers or from banks. I also will caution you that you may see a discrepancy between the paper price of metal and the price of the physical metal you buy".

Steve Commentary: There are two markets for the metals trading world: the physical acquisition world and the paper manipulation world. Every ounce of physical silver that is taken out of the paper manipulator's hands is one more nail in the coffin of the "pine box boys'" ability to destroy and manipulate the price of silver.

Expect price swings that are extraordinary, but remember the vultures, the manipulators they are, rest on their perches looking to exploit any sign of weakness in those acquiring physical silver--buy more at these prices as they represent a gift from the greedy and controlling price manipulators!

Exit all precious metal ETF'S now. Remember, if you can't touch your silver you don't own it!

quote on the dollar says; This note ( a note is debt ) is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

The interesting side note on that. Technically you do not have to accept the US Dollars as long as you require a payment in advance. I've read an explanation before based on a restaurant. If you serve a patron dinner and then issue a check (why isn't it called a bill?) then you have to take the Federal Reserve Notes. However, if you require the individual to pay ahead of time then you can require a payment in any form you want.

....and how many people are asking for some thing different when they know they are going to be paying taxs with the dollar, another item to note, VISA, and MASTERCARD,AMEX, all settle in country of origin, as for USA, it's the dollar.
The interesting side note on that. Technically you do not have to accept the US Dollars as long as you require a payment in advance. I've read an explanation before based on a restaurant. If you serve a patron dinner and then issue a check (why isn't it called a bill?) then you have to take the Federal Reserve Notes. However, if you require the individual to pay ahead of time then you can require a payment in any form you want.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top