JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I don't have enough room to put my kid into his car seat, and my door makes friendly with your car, I'm really not to be blamed.

1608178095831.png

Ahh, yes. Someone come too close to your precious personal space while you were away from your car, so in reply let's vandalize their property. Sure... very smart. And then we are surprised that crap escalates and people get shot over idiotic stuff, or that politicians start suggesting a mandatory IQ test and mental health evals before being allowed to posses a firearm in public. Perhaps that's actually not a bad idea after all...

I'm not saying that the windshield wiper arms usually come off without tools very quickly but, most windshield wipers usually come off very quickly without tools. In the past I've watched someone hit my vehicle door while getting their large rear out of their vehicle and continue to walk away, when confronted they got pissed and denied it. So, on a rainy day I may or may not have popped two wiper arms (the whole assembly) off and tossed it amongst the garbage in their truck bed.

One time I parked my full size 4x4 pickup with a service body perfectly centered in a space at a fast food restaurant. When I came out, a man with a small import car next to my passenger side was trying to fit a baby carrier into his back seat via the door closest to my pickup. He had forced the door as far as he could against my service body, and the carrier still wasn't fitting. He was parked off-center toward my pickup, which was part of the problem. He never said anything, but it was clear that he thought I was to blame for "parking too close." All he had to do was back up before trying to put the baby in the car, but he was too self-centered to realize that I was not the real reason for the problem.

Reason #1: the parking spaces were laid out too narrow. This is both a regulatory problem and a business decision by the restaurant.

Reason #2: he did not park in the middle of his space, or offset the vehicle to give the most room to the side he was using for the baby carrier.

Reason #3: the space I later occupied was probably empty when he arrived, so he did not plan for it to be occupied when he left.

Fortunately for me, my pickup has dings and scratches all over it from working in the woods! ;)

Andy is absolutely right.

And just as soon as I retrieve my valve steam removal tool from my glovebox and flatten one of there tires.
I never give them another thought. :D
just 1 valvestem? most people have a spare, yea its a minor inconvenience to change a tire, but few people have 2 spare tires....

Bad parkers are the children of Satan; just like the people who walk/jog on the street when there is a perfectly good sidewalk around.

Ahh, yes. Someone come too close to your precious personal space while you were away from your car, so in reply let's vandalize their property. Sure... very smart. And then we are surprised that crap escalates and people get shot over idiotic stuff, or that politicians start suggesting a mandatory IQ test and mental health evals before being allowed to posses a firearm in public. Perhaps that's actually not a bad idea after all...
I love the weak. My philosophy is, " you harm my junk, I harm your junk". Translated here for lower IQ's that waw44 is talking about-if you park too close and damage my car I will get even (at least I don't do permanent damage)

Went out on the town for a lovely evening with my girlfriend to celebrate my birthday. Went shopping at the local gun store, then wine tasting, then out for dinner to a fancy restaurant (well, average of $35 a plate, so not super fancy, but a couple of steps above Applebee's), then walked back to my vehicle to discover some absolutely clueless bubblegum had tried to ruin my evening by parking so far into my space that I had to back out onto the street so my girlfriend could open her door to get in.

WTH is wrong with people?? Made sure to take photos in case I discovered damage later. I wanted to leave a note, but my girlfriend convinced me to just let it go. The vehicle was much closer than it appears in the photo.

View attachment 793088

Rejoice that you have restaurants that are open.

Drive a beater, then, don't worry about it, make sure it runs great, is comfortable, and will stop on a dime. The uglier the better. No kidding, we had to use a loaner car one time. It was big, ugly, and safe, but, you know what, no one parked close to that car. Plus, you'll have more fun with that car/pickup than any car you've ever owned. No waxing, washing, just check the oil, just drive it.

This! But then I switched from buying $50k cars, to buying $100+k airplanes.... so that probably had something to do with it. My $4k , 160k on the clock beater is my surface ride these days.

Drive a beater, then, don't worry about it, make sure it runs great, is comfortable, and will stop on a dime. The uglier the better. No kidding, we had to use a loaner car one time. It was big, ugly, and safe, but, you know what, no one parked close to that car. Plus, you'll have more fun with that car/pickup than any car you've ever owned. No waxing, washing, just check the oil, just drive it.

I've driven plenty of beaters over the years, which is why when I decided to treat myself to a brand new SUV and customize it, that I am a bit sensitive to people being A-holes around it.

I get the point, though. There is a certain satisfaction to driving something that nobody wants to mess with.

When I drove this to work every day, I had NO problems with parking, or rude lane changes...

U3EeGurjQPOJZcWqPdVfrw.jpeg

I would have pin striped his car for him with my special key or maybe even cut off 4 valve stems if I was mad enough. People like this obvious dont care about there car.

I want to add, holy crap the parking spaces in WA state (at least west of Cascades) ARE FREAKING WAY TOO SMALL!

Except for Costco, parking spots here a tight, even for a compact car. Sometimes people "park too close" but when I check their position in their spot, they are only slightly off.

This is something I have found too, it seems that both parking spots and roads in general, are narrower than some other States.

I want to add, holy crap the parking spaces in WA state (at least west of Cascades) ARE FREAKING WAY TOO SMALL!

Except for Costco, parking spots here a tight, even for a compact car. Sometimes people "park too close" but when I check their position in their spot, they are only slightly off.

This is something I have found too, it seems that both parking spots and roads in general, are narrower than some other States.
It's almost as if someone thinks it's their job to punish people who own big cars/trucks...

People that park with no concern as to the way they are in the space are same people that don't signal their intentions on the public roads. The same ones that go 10 mph under the speed limit with no cars in front of them and a line of cars behind them....Go the exact speed limit in the left lane on the freeway....Sit at a light for 5-10 seconds after the light turns green while they talk on their cell phones. Basically, those people that have no concern about how their actions affect those around them. If they get a "Prize" for their antisocial behavior, they deserve it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top