Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

People Offering Help to Zimmerman Start Receiving Death Threats

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by erudne, Jul 22, 2013.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Following his acquittal, it is entirely possible that George Zimmerman became the new record holder for most death threats received per hour. Guinness didn’t immediately return our calls on that one, but we’ll let you know if and when. Anyway, since the release of Zimmerman’s PF-9 is currently being held up by the Justice Department, there’s a real concern that Zimmerman doesn’t have a replacement carry gun to defend himself from the legion who claim they’d like nothing more than revenge for Trayvon Martin. Now, though, not only is Zimmerman being threatened, but so are those who have offered to replace his missing heater . . .

Pat Johnson, a Florida gun shop owner, had offered to outfit Zimmerman’s with a new carry piece. After news of his proffer became public, those who are already calling for Zimmerman’s head on a pike started making the same threats against the helpful gun dealer. From the Daytona Beach News-Journal:
    “I don’t really know how credible the threats are,” Johnson said. “The cowards are just leaving messages on my answering machine.”

There’s some delicious irony going on here.
    Gun control was originally introduced as part of the Jim Crow laws following the end of the Civil War. They discriminated against Southern blacks and made sure that they were unarmed when the lynch mobs showed up to hang them from the nearest tree. That’s where we first saw things like concealed carry licenses and ownership permits coming into vogue, as a way of keeping the subjects of racial discrimination unarmed so that they made easier targets.
    Naturally, this whole push for gun control was spearheaded by the KKK. Today we have groups like the Violence Policy Center and the Brady Campaign to continue their work.
    Now, those calling for Zimmerman’s blood want him similarly disarmed for their convenience. They don’t want their victim to be able to defend himself if and when they come a-calling. Nevermind that justice has already been more than satisfied by the courts system, they want some payback. And they want Zimmerman to be a defenseless victim for their mobs, even if they have to kill a harmless gun shop owner who never harmed a fly to make sure their victim is defenseless.

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

And these same people who are spewing threats would be begging, pleading, and crying for their life if they were at the business end of a gun. I wonder how they would react if someone called them up and threatened to kill them. Probably would be removing brown spots from their underwear.

3. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

They would call the cops and have you arrested. It would be prosecuted as a hate crime if you are white.

4. U201494

U201494 Well-Known Member

A true showing of solidarity would be armed Florida resident volunteers guarding his home and his parents home 24 hrs a day. Of course all would be legal under state law to posses firearms. It would be great to see a column of armed everyday folks protecting the Zimmermans. Al, and Jessie, and Stevie, and Bruce, and Beyonce or Badonkadonk or whatever the numbskulls name is would have their asses chapped up one cheek and down the other.

5. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Bring it!

xFqm6tn.jpg

BDA.45, nwo, ATCclears and 3 others like this.
  6. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

If your trying to hand out and shoot the sh!t, your doing it wrong. LOL!

7. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

I got tired of it's crap....

8. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Are you just some a-hole talkin sh!t??? LOL

9. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

That's exactly what the NRA did to keep the KKK away from the blacks years ago! Any NRA members in FL want to take it on?

Deen
    NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
    Defender of Freedom Award
    Second Amendment Foundation Member
    Washington Arms Collectors Member
    Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

10. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

The last time I got a threat like that on the phone they were talking about driving by my house with their "Nines". I said, "I'll be on the front porch. Bring it!" Nobody ever showed. Cowards!

11. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

That is probably the best thing that could happen.

12. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Zimmerman is being threatened by his own people. He's a liberal and still speaks of his undying support for Obama. I for one would not guard him from the folks that he supports.

13. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I guess infidel body armor is gonna be sending George some plates. I was listening to the Alex Jones show and I heard that.

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  14. bill may

bill may san diego Member

brad thor offered him a free gun. he can have a T-53 from me and some ammo on stripper clips as I own no hand guns.

15. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

Is that true? I have not heard much about his political leanings since the shooting. I understood he voted for Obama, but I would be surprised if he still stuck with that endorsement.

16. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

You'd think the prez's personal vendetta and desire to destroy his life would change the man's viewpoint.

17. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

His brother has been giving interviews and sharing details. Sounds like the entire family is very committed to O.

18. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

some people never learn :banghead:

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.