JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At least 20 injured - over motorcycle backfire /

Being in new york and disarmed they are all sitting ducks all they have left is fear and flight.

Folks are on edge...which is a double edged sword...
It may get some thinking about :
Where we are headed as a nation ...
Just why some are panicked...
What they can do to help...

Others ...
Well they may just re-double their efforts to sow discord and further their own agenda...
Are just numb to point of not caring one way or the other...Just don't take away their phone...

I am not surprised by the news in the OP....
Stay safe out there, my friends and don't lose your way in this forest of disharmony that is overgrowing our country.
Andy

Heard about this on the radio today. Geezus. I don't know how these people can cross a street WITH the walk signal? They don't look to see if cars are stopping? They'll walk right out without even looking? How can they deal with being IN a car on a two lane road with cars coming at them head-on, in the other lane, only a few feet away? :confused:

Folks are on edge...which is a double edged sword...
It may get some thinking about :
Where we are headed as a nation ...
Just why some are panicked...
What they can do to help...

Others ...
Well they may just re-double their efforts to sow discord and further their own agenda...
Are just numb to point of not caring one way or the other...Just don't take away their phone...

I am not surprised by the news in the OP....
Stay safe out there, my friends and don't lose your way in this forest of disharmony that is overgrowing our country.
Andy

People do strange and dangerous stuff when they're spooked. I had an officer that was a real smart kid. Too smart actually. He would think too much and he'd get a little ate up. If he was busy, he was usually ok. He had his first real use of force and you could tell he was spooked after that. Super jumpy, would overreact. I'm glad he's doing something else now.

I hope these people never come to my neck 'a the woods - they are liable to become terminally terrified as real gunshots are pretty common.

Ditto. Random gunfire is pretty much a standard background noise here. After I got home from work, I was sipping the cocktail and reading outside, and someone was cutting loose down the hill with something big. Meh, enjoy whomever you are.

As to the news story; I get why city folks are on edge considering what has transpired. On the other hand, a backfire, for crying out loud, that results in that many hurt? :confused:

Times Square is PRIMED for a shart-bomb.... :s0096:

lvador_dali_alien_girl_succubus_dream_faustus_crow.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top