JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a Vet and I'm telling you this is very bad news! The only reason to allow troops to patrol our streets is to create a police state in order to control the people... ALL THE PEOPLE! The excuses for these proposed actions are groundless. It is not necessary for natural disaster, it is not necessary to prevent terrorism. Those excuses are ridiculous and praying on media and politically driven fear mongering.

On a side note: If ordered would an American soldier attack or disarm their own country men? Yes they would. I was in the US Military and I'll tell you what... you do what your told. Additionally they only tell you what they want you to know. If they want you to do something they are concerned you will not do normally they might just spin a tail for you about how the people they are ordering you to disarm or possibly destroy are in fact domestic terrorists. I am telling you this honestly from my heart as a US Military Veteran.

Amen! The real enemies of the American people are not who we have been told they are. Despite the official story about 911 Saddam and the Taliban were never a threat to America.

The Iraq war was about Saddam trying to go off the dollar to the Euro and about controlling their oil fields. The war in Afghanistan is about the Taliban not letting Union Oil put a pipeline through their country and the CIA controlling the opium crop. The US puppet President of Afghanistan used to be a Union Oil executive only then he didn't wear a funny hat.

The real enemies of the American people are the billionaires who make up the power elite, the international banksters, oil and pharmaceutical companies and the military-industrial complex. Through their lobbyists they control both sides of the aisle. There are a couple of major factions in the power elite. Bush/Cheney worked for one of them. Obama/Pelosi works for the other one. Only a few of our representatives work for us, just a couple in each party.

Stationing 400,000 combat troops here is about one thing, getting ready for controlling the ghettos when the food riots start. They probably won't come after middle class white guys AR's until they have rounded up all the brothers' AKs. When it starts in Detroit and Chicago and Compton remember this poem by Pastor Martin Niemöller:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
Then they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
I did not protest;
I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out for me.

One last rant, if I were President I would give in my first Sate of the Union address a two week termination notice to FEMA. I would divert all funding from FEMA (Huge *** budget with little oversight because, well it is for emergency purposes so who is wasting time to review such a noble cause as this?) to the States National Guard units. the National Guard has dump trucks, ambulances (both wheel and rotary),hospital units, chaplins, social workers, MP's and contracting officers. Who better to deal with a local disaster than a local member of the community? You do not need some bed-wetting AFGE union member over paid per diem idiot, to tell you that you cannot rescue your neighbor of his roof top because you do not have the proper insurance on your boat nor show proof of Federal inspection of your water craft to ensure its capabilities of such rescue. Screw FEMA. In my opinion they are in violation of the Federal waste, fraud and abuse act every time they cash there pay checks.

I am stepping off the soap box and away from the caffein.

SF-[/QUOTE]

If you think FEMA is bad take a look at the energy dept. founded in the 70's by carter with the job of reducing U.S. dependance on foreign oil. Hows that working for us?

As a member of the military you swear to uphold the constitution of the US. The constitution does not allow for our military to attack it's own citizens. This is the very reason that our forefathers brilliantly added the second amendment.

I agree completely about someone being used to control the borders. That would help with multiple problems. One problem that would be solved is our "weapons" that are supposedly making their way into the hands of the drug cartels. On a side note, who wants to bet that before the next election amnesty is going to be revisited. Millions of new voters for the pres would help considerably with a re-election. Especially with rapidly declining approval numbers. Just a thought.

You might recall that OBL (Obama Bin Laden) said he wanted a PRIVATE Army in America. I am old enough to remember Germany's "Uncle Adolph" had a private army called the "SS" (Black Shirts). This army answered only to Hitler. Is this what OBL wants?

You might recall that OBL (Obama Bin Laden) said he wanted a PRIVATE Army in America. I am old enough to remember Germany's "Uncle Adolph" had a private army called the "SS" (Black Shirts). This army answered only to Hitler. Is this what OBL wants?

From what I have heard about it, that is exactly what he wants. A civilian army that answers only to the white house. I have a big problem with that.
Glen Beck has been talking about it a lot lately on his show. Scary stuff.

I like this idea, but then it scares me too.

We should have troops on the ready to respond to national emergencies.
/QUOTE]

we have city police, county sheriff, and state police, we also have the national guard. why do we need more? the only need for more boots on the ground is if we were invaded by mass troops or if............we get tired of the obamanation
dismantling of the usa and people start showing their displeasure in the streets.

We have too many cops already in my view. We don't want or need federal troops in the streets in any circumstance, let alone an "emergency" whose definition is left to the complete discretion of the President.

We used to be able to count on the President to declare emergencies and national crises (justifying extraordinary executive power) only in good faith and in real instances of need. The last administration blew that all to heck. Now the pattern has been set that an emergency exists whenever the President (or Vice-President in case the President is a puppet) says so. That's what banana republics do. I never thought we'd see it here.

Our federal government is already too powerful in relation to the people.

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger.

As a member of the military you swear to uphold the constitution of the US. The constitution does not allow for our military to attack it's own citizens.

Wrong! You take an oath to fight enemies both Foreign and Domestic. Think about this for a second. They are already using the words Domestic Terrorists all the time in the main stream media to describe individuals and guess what the articles are centered around? Gun's! They're major topic has to do with guns.

And you think we shouldn't feel threatened? I tell you there is a movement to convince the masses that law abiding gun owners are in fact potentially Domestic Terrorists. Propaganda! Skew the facts and blur the lines...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top