JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My little one is about to start school. The instant I hear anything coming out of his mouth about guns being bad I'm going to have a word with the teacher, his principle, and a local news channel right before I pull him out to home school him with facts instead of feelings.

These incidents are no joke. They are literally agenda-driven, handed down edicts from the top social engineers that decide how they want minds formed. The real second-tier wealthy elites such as the Rockefellers that script what government propaganda will be, and what its goals are.

They know it only takes ONE generation to completely change a nation's values, desires, and beliefs about certain items/topics.

They are hitting the young very hard, wanting to make guns themselves as an ITEM something dangerous and evil that should be avoided at all costs.

I see people laughing it up about the pop tart gun, but really they shouldn't have been laughing. TPTB are masters of psychology, propaganda and manipulation.

Went a current five year old gets to be 26 he/she will carry what they were taught about guns forward with them.

Don't underestimate what is happening in these government programming centers, er, I mean schools.

In the short run, children will be told to turn in their parents and others that they know have guns; and they will.

This appears to be the idiot in question

suzie.jpg

<broken link removed>

Mount Carmel Area Elementary School Principal

<broken link removed>

17025-hello-kitty-bubblegum-lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why hasn't a parewnt filed a lawsuit for violating the kids 1st admentment rights?
Where are the lying hpocrotics of the ACLU? Why are they hiding from this fight?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top