Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for talk of 'shooting' a Hello Kitty 'bubble gun'

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Oregon Hokie, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Oregon Hokie

Oregon Hokie Hillsboro New Member

2. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

They need us, we don't need them.

3. Frankenrifle

Frankenrifle Clatskanie Active Member

My little one is about to start school. The instant I hear anything coming out of his mouth about guns being bad I'm going to have a word with the teacher, his principle, and a local news channel right before I pull him out to home school him with facts instead of feelings.

Black Dog and (deleted member) like this.
  4. michaelwilson98

michaelwilson98 Mt. Angel, Oregon Member

That has got to be the best example of how we spend our taxes teaching our children. I mean who cares about the other junk?

5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

These incidents are no joke. They are literally agenda-driven, handed down edicts from the top social engineers that decide how they want minds formed. The real second-tier wealthy elites such as the Rockefellers that script what government propaganda will be, and what its goals are.

They know it only takes ONE generation to completely change a nation's values, desires, and beliefs about certain items/topics.

They are hitting the young very hard, wanting to make guns themselves as an ITEM something dangerous and evil that should be avoided at all costs.

I see people laughing it up about the pop tart gun, but really they shouldn't have been laughing. TPTB are masters of psychology, propaganda and manipulation.

Went a current five year old gets to be 26 he/she will carry what they were taught about guns forward with them.

Don't underestimate what is happening in these government programming centers, er, I mean schools.

In the short run, children will be told to turn in their parents and others that they know have guns; and they will.

6. FreedomNW

FreedomNW Portland, OR Member

7. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

8. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Why hasn't a parewnt filed a lawsuit for violating the kids 1st admentment rights?
    Where are the lying hpocrotics of the ACLU? Why are they hiding from this fight?

9. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Gun control is a cult complete with brain washing.