JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't expect that from a couple of magicians. I always thought that democrats who espouse individual rights should be the first to oppose gun control because it is the government telling the citizens what it cannot have. Yet, the democratic party supports gun control. Guess owning a gun isn't very high on ones list of priorities if you vote for the democratic party. That is a choice, at least for now...

If you think I am slamming Democrats, I'm not. I'm am a registered Independent voter. I will not, however vote for a party which has this in their Democratic Party National Platform 2012.

"We recognize that the individual right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans' Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation. We understand the terrible consequences of gun violence; it serves as a reminder that life is fragile, and our time here is limited and precious. We believe in an honest, open national conversation about firearms. We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements—like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole—so that guns do not fall into the hands of those irresponsible, law-breaking few."

I like my freedom, I used to have more of it... :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top