JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
City
Salem/Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this setup early last year with the intention of taking up surf and jetty fishing at the coast, although I believe it would be fine for other types of fishing as well (salmon?). Alas, health issues now make it impossible for me to navigate the terrain and the water safely so I have to sell. I have some accessories to throw in for the buyer, all new and unopened. A pack 2" Gulp Sandworms in Camo, a reel of Spiderwire 20lb braid, and some 2oz disc weights for fishing in the surf.

The PENN Spinfisher V reel is highly rated, sealed so it is very salt-water friendly. The Spinfisher V is discontinued as of this year, but the platform was built upon with the new Spinfisher VI. The model I have is the SSV4500, see links below for both the V and the VI.

Penn Spinfisher V SSV4500 Spinning Reel
PENN® Spinfisher® VI Spinning | PENN®

The PENN Battalion Surf Spinning Rod is also highly regarded. I have the 9ft, 2-piece model, Model #BATSF1220S90. See links below....

I am asking or would consider the following in exchange. Please, if you want to make an offer do so in a private message -
- $150 in cash for the complete setup.
- Cash + ammo. I would take some quality 9MM range ammo as partial trade, such as Remington, Winchester, Federal, Blazer Brass. I would also consider some .22LR as partial trade. Again, quality ammo, such as CCI or Federal. Not a fan of Remington rimfire, sorry......

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top