JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Knights Armament Co
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,

I have up for sale a Knights Armament SR-15 MOD2 M-LOK rifle, 16" barrel chambered in .223/5.56. It is lightly used with less than 500 rounds through it. Accessories include 6x Magpul M-LOK rail covers, B5 SOPMOD Bravo stock (will also include the factory installed Magpul stock), Magpul M-LOK MVG vertical grip, Magpul MS3 sling, and flip-up Iron Sights. Mounted on the rifle is an ACOG 3.5X35 Green Horseshoe/Dot scope. Sale price with rifle, accessories, and ACOG is $3000 cash OBO. No trade offers.

I am also willing to sell just the rifle and accessories (minus the ACOG) for $2250 OBO. ACOG scope separately is $900 OBO. Also no trade offers on either item.

Included with the gun is the factory case, manual, and two GEN2 P-MAGs.

Fantastic top-of-the-line rifle , but I simply don't use the gun enough and willing to sell it to a good home/owner.

Buyer is responsible for paying transfer fee. I can meet at an FFL for the transfer within the Portland, Beaverton, or Hillsboro areas.

IMG_2653.jpg IMG_2654.jpg IMG_2655.jpg IMG_2656.jpg IMG_2661.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.